Novice Hurdlers 2015/16

Nice formboost for Altior there. And critically these formlines are on the right ground. It was g/s on boxing day when he leathered Marracudja by 20 lengths - and today's fine run by the Nicholls creature was on a decent surface.

the difference with his runs though imo is that he went too fast at xmas..burned himself a bit so finished weakly..todays race was only run in about same time as the Juv race..so will guess he ran more evenly today

It's good-soft, soft in places now with a dry week forecast & no extremes of rain or cold forecast after that.

At this stage he'll be watering the week before!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, interestingly there are many in Hendersons who would tell ya BD is their number 1 hope!

Yes, interestingly there are many in Hendersons who would tell ya BD is their number 1 hope!

Geoff Lester said at a preview last night that Alitor "worked all over" Buveur D'Air last week, for what that is worth. He was very keen on the horse.

Geoff Lester said at a preview last night that Alitor "worked all over" Buveur D'Air last week, for what that is worth. He was very keen on the horse.

Don't know if i'd believe that. I know the girl that rides BD out & she said they're always kept apart. Hence at Kempton you had BD work with Vaniteux & Altior with Theinval & Laurium.

Last edited:
The biggest suprise here is surely that Geoff Lester is still alive. He looked fatter and older than Mcririck 20 years ago.

Geoff Lester likes to pretend he has insider knowledge at Seven Barrows but actually knows nothing worth knowing.

Back