Novice Hurdlers 2015/16

Richard Johnson booked to ride Shantou Village, who will now almost certainly go in the Albert Bartlett.

Word locally that Kim Bailey, after walking the course, thinking of not running Charbel in the Supreme but waiting for the County Hurdle on Friday where the horse more likely to get his preferred ground.

Last edited:
And also because he knows he's got a very well handicapped horse. I can't say I'm surprised and I reckon he'd have gone that way irrespective of the ground.

You wouldn't want to be taking on Altior and we have no idea exactly how good Min is but then if you never try.........must be hell for some owners trainers knowing where to go

Has it been decided whether A Toi Phi goes in the Neptune or the Albert Bartlett?

I was very impressed by his last run at Leopardstown. That form looks very solid to me (Acapella Bourgeois is a very solid staying novice and he beat him comfortably). He's light on experience but his jumping was spot on at Leopardstown. He is of serious interest to me whatever race he goes in (and I hope it is to be the Neptune).

Has it been decided whether A Toi Phi goes in the Neptune or the Albert Bartlett?

I was very impressed by his last run at Leopardstown. That form looks very solid to me (Acapella Bourgeois is a very solid staying novice and he beat him comfortably). He's light on experience but his jumping was spot on at Leopardstown. He is of serious interest to me whatever race he goes in (and I hope it is to be the Neptune).

Neptune

I'd imagine Yorkhill goes Supreme and Bellshill Neptune.

Though I wouldnt be surprised if they were sent to the Neptune and Albert Bartlett respectively.
Little chance they'd both run in the same race.

I'm also in the A Toi Phil camp trackside528. Looks one that could be anything. I got a fright at the weekend when I seen a tweet that he was out to 1000 for the Neptune. Hopefully he lines up. Could burst a lot of accums that have Yanworth in them.

Good stuff. Makes my many different ew bets on Buveur D'air from 16s down look better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Buveur D'air fan with savers on Min I'm more than happy to see Yorkhill not declared. Now to concern myself re my Thistlecrack bet !

Maybe he'll go for the spud race :D

Field for the Supreme

Supreme_zpsoyvxjxh2.jpg

Back