Novice Hurdlers 2015/16

thats a fast time..even using Min as an average winner it makes the ground bang on 0,,Good ground

will need to check that 346.7 is correct..but visually you can see there isn't much kick up

Serious performance. Good result. 1st & 3rd ew in anteposts.

Euro i got 25/1 on BD for next years arkle last week from pp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is an 11mph tailwind in the straight which will help them late on..but it also works against them down the back towrds top bend

i'd go for Good ground just on easy side of it

certainly not G/S anyway...hose pipes will be out this week for sure

i can only take credit for spotting Altior in October..if it hadn't been for Min i'd have been laughing me arse off now:lol:

Usng race standardisation i make Altior a 157 on that showing..above Douvan by a 1b compared with last year Supreme..and he did it easily

serious CH hoss for sure..unless he goes ..........chasing:ninja:

157+ then

thats using OHRs..TF will be higher

Last edited:
ohrs are conservative Suny..be interesting to see the times overall later..i'll go by that more than the standardisation rating

to me he is one of the best Supreme winners i've seen..particularly when you look at the 2nd 3rd

ohrs are conservative Suny..be interesting to see the times overall later..i'll go by that more than the standardisation rating

to me he is one of the best Supreme winners i've seen..particularly when you look at the 2nd 3rd

Yep, as I suggested a long time ago (it seems now) he's one of the best and was before the race :p

You guys are getting off lucky... I'm a lot more intolerable at home right now!!

Henderson said he could go either way. Given his champion hurdle record it wouldn't surprise me to see him kept over hurdles. He has BD for fences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i get loads right most weeks on the what you backing thread DO..week in week out..don't you read that thread?....i don't crow about it though DO..you were right with this one..well done..what do you want a f00kin medal:)

i was on altior in October..he won me enough after that..i'm happy for you..but lets keep it real:)

no one gets this game right every time..even you

rubbing folks nose in it ain't very graceful

i hope this isn't going to be how the week goes..win gracefully ffs

Last edited:
No, EC1, I honestly don't read that thread as it's mostly midweek stuff and I'm not interested in run-of-the-mill stuff.

Not sure why the barbs, though. You know what I back every week and I analyse my losses as well as my wins.

Anything wrong with feeling good about this particular one?

because i don't see why us folk are "getting off lucky"

i'm pleased for you..enjoy it..thats what i do

i was right about Vautour not staying..because if he did,,he would be in the GC ahead of lower rated Djack..i ain't crowed about it though..in fact the opposite

Last edited:
Back