Novice Hurdlers 2015/16

because i don't see why us folk are "getting off lucky"

... because in case some people think I'm crowing on here (which I didn't think I was but suspected some people thought so) it's nothing compared with what's happening in this house right now.

... because in case some people think I'm crowing on here (which I didn't think I was but suspected some people thought so) it's nothing compared with what's happening in this house right now.

Good man Dessie

That run by the Pipe horse there must give increased confidence for Vicente aswel.

We may or may not have seen next years Champion Hurdler but I reckon we most certainly saw a very strong contender for the Arkle in Buveur D'Air who Noel Fehily definitely looked after today.

They were already talking chasing before the race so he'll def be going jumping next year,

Nicky's other Champion Hurdle horses are surely either going chasing or are nowhere near good enough. My Tent or Yours ran a cracker but I can't see him winning a Champion Hurdle next year so via a process of elimination he's probably a likely turn up for it next year.

We may or may not have seen next years Champion Hurdler but I reckon we most certainly saw a very strong contender for the Arkle in Buveur D'Air who Noel Fehily definitely looked after today.

They were already talking chasing before the race so he'll def be going jumping next year,

Him, Identity Thief, Min - not too shabby

I couldn't have yanworth beaten in the Neptune and I've been sweet on him Antepost for a while as he links a fair few of my multiples.There can't be more than one there good enough to turn him over,it's just worrying me that the one could be yorkhill-they are very bullish.

Yorkhill is sure to travel into the race well but not sure what he's got under the bonnet when push comes to shove. Yanworth will win but I doubt it will be in the style of his last run.

There's nothing in Yorkhill's breeding to suggest he needs soft, and he did win on g/s in April. He's had little opportunity to run on anything quicker, and should actually benefit from it.
I'd have him a few lbs in front of Yanworth, anyway.

Yorkhill is by presenting so should improve. I remember Mullins being very concerned ground wise before the Tolworth but he coped.

I am sweet on Yanworth tho & am praying for a win. Have him a couple of times at 4s right after his last win. A lot of my multiplies have him, Thistlecrack, VVM and Douvan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the stands it looked like Yanworth made a bad mistake three out and Geraghty thought it was heavy ground going so wide !

Sounded like that. I lost the pictures on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
geraghty at least kept out of trouble..of which there was a lot inside..and Yorkhill was far from foot perfect at his hurdles either...king is 1/19 in last 14 days

Back