Punchestown Festival 2017

What the fu*cking fu*ck in the name of all that's fu*cking Holy, is Kennedy doing jumping the horse off two furlongs behind the others?

Walsh smart as a tack......went to line before time......he is a despicable genius.

Would expect nothing else from jockey or stable, do they fine jockeys for approaching starter too soon over there ? Really hope Gordon takes the trainers title now, this shouldn't stop him thankfully

What the fu*cking fu*ck in the name of all that's fu*cking Holy, is Kennedy doing jumping the horse off two furlongs behind the others?
guess they're worried about being banned down the line. 3 in a row and you get a ban isn't it?

good of BV not to pull a fast one and say he ran. which i guess they'd be entitled to have done.

guess they're worried about being banned down the line. 3 in a row and you get a ban isn't it?

good of BV not to pull a fast one and say he ran. which i guess they'd be entitled to have done.

Digger reckons that the jock should get done under non-triers rule, and I have some sympathy with that argument. Connections surely can't be allowed to have it both ways?

Yep, respect to BV. They'd already voided before the race was over.

I've missed the race? What happened? Walsh? Labaik?

Walsh marched Melon right up to the tape about 20 seconds before the off. Labaik was jig-jogging in behind and at least looked likely to participate. Walsh was (presumably) told to take a turn, and as soon as they came back away from the tape, Labaik started to look mulish. Was practically facing sideways with his head over the rail, when the rest of them kicked-away at the start.

Timeform might run out of ink, the amount of squiggles they will need to give Labaik in Chasers & Hurdlers.

Walsh marched Melon right up to the tape about 20 seconds before the off. Labaik was jig-jogging in behind and at least looked likely to participate. Walsh was (presumably) told to take a turn, and as soon as they came back away from the tape, Labaik started to look mulish. Was practically facing sideways with his head over the rail, when the rest of them kicked-away at the start.

Timeform might run out of ink, the amount of squiggles they will need to give Labaik in Chasers & Hurdlers.

Pretty genius from Walsh/Mullins if you ask me.
Any advantage you can get take it, no matter how dirty it seems!

David Mullins is the genius.

No reason to see UDS beat but Gods Own a e/w bet to nothing, dont think he'll be out of 3.

Rightdownthemiddle - Guinness Chase - Wednesday. Will go off favourite. Rightly so.
Willing Champagne West on in The Gold Cup as well. Hopefully get cut in the ground. I've seen worse, double figure-priced shots.

Last edited:
Labaik was surely one of the worst bets of the year -a lot of people were lucky with the generosity of bet victor.

Labaik won't get horse of the year now.

We are not privy to what instructions Kennedy received but leave the ******* at the line and try him on Friday

Acapella is gone at this game

Trainer in over her head, maybe harsh but she is jacking it in now.

hed have made a lovely winter horse and had a huge race somewhere in him.

she wanted her day n the sun at Cheltenham with him.
Seems pretty selfish to run the horse just because she won't be training it or anything else next winter.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Back