Road to the Champion Hurdle 2023

An Capall and myself are invited guests of honour for the State Man parade upon return to Clonsutton

We both greatly respect Constitution Hill and wish him the best in his future endeavours

If Constitution Hill gets beat a short head by State Man I take my hat off to the pair of you.

I just hope we hear from Tanlic again. :)

Last edited:
If Constitution Hill gets beat a short head by State Man I take my hat off to the pair of you.

I just hope we hear from Tanlic again. :)

I don't know who you are, If it's money you want I don't have any, If you withdraw that Statement then that will be the end of that, but if you don't I have a very specific set of skills and I will find you and I will kill you:ninja::lol:

If Constitution Hill gets beaten a short head, he'll have returned lame on both front legs...

17 lengths plus...walk over next year

Last edited:
If Constitution Hill gets beaten a short head, he'll have returned lame on both front legs...

17 lengths plus...walk over next year

I hope Constitution wins well.

I saw him at the Fighting Fifth before the race and it was a pleasure to see him.

I hope Constitution wins well.

I saw him at the Fighting Fifth before the race and it was a pleasure to see him.

I know, but have you seen the record of Fighting Fifth winners in the same season when then taking part in the Champion Hurdle?:D:D:D:D:D

I had to get that in at least once:D. Lets hope for something special tomorrow.

Last edited:
I know, but have you seen the record of Fighting Fifth winners in the same season when then taking part in the Champion Hurdle?:D:D:D:D:D

I had to get that in at least once:D. Lets hope for something special tomorrow.

Punjabi did it.

When State Man wins the Champion Hurdle what is the consensus distance that Constitution Hill must be beaten before the excuse 'that was not his true running' is invoked?

When State Man wins the Champion Hurdle what is the consensus distance that Constitution Hill must be beaten before the excuse 'that was not his true running' is invoked?
More likely are the cries of "what did he beat?" after CH skates up today.:D

Think he'll win about 6 lengths today...they won't crucify him

You have to go long here, Stateman won't need to go flat out to beat the rest and the jockey will realize that trying to bridge the 17+ length gap is futile:whistle:

I reckon another record looms and they won't be playing any games.
This is the Champion Hurdle and when you make your move there's is no easing down until you cross that line

You never seen Charlie Swan looking round and trying to win in a canter he just went like the wind.

Nico is not the type to showboat and that over 6 lengths on offer looks an absoluter steal to me.

Last edited:
These special bets don't often come up but you can get 3/1 10 lengths with the exchange

Or do a forecast Constitution Hill and State Man for.

Just as an example for 10 quid
it pays 13.20 profit if it comes up

But also put 13.20 on Constitution Hill and I like to Move It at 9.5 which wins 113 quid.

If forcast A comes up you win nothing but if Forecst B comes up you win a nice lollypop.

Can't see anything outside of tose 3 being involved tbh

Nico just apologized to 10l backers...let him cruise home..

9 Lengths

Last edited:
Back