Road To The Champion Hurdle

h u m b l e p i e

i'll just throw some milk over that and get it eaten

superb win..must be one hell of a fast time..they went some gallop

Last edited:
And I made Captain Chris the worst value bet on day 1. It doesn't matter about being wrong a lot as long as you fill yer boots when you're right.

What a thriller and all credit to Peddlers for making what looked like a canter into a battle royale .

Let's hope Binocular turns up at Punchestown

Any one care to rate the race? 1.75L and 5L the distances.

Oscar Whisky is rated 165 OR, RPR is 163.

Low 170s for PC, 174 for the winner? The world is at his feet.

As an aside, I am delighted that the potential spotted by some on here has been realised.

I was on HF camp , but slightly disappointed he was only able to beat PC by a length all out in 2 sconds slower time than the Supreme.
Bad edition

That Solwhit doesn't look so bad! Well done to all followers of Hurricane Fly, especially Mr Grasshopper who is probably one of his biggest supporters, oh and Galileo.

Special winner - very well done to all you Hurricane Fly guys - you didn't hide and deserve your boot filling!! Despite having no blood left in my body I was delighted with Peddlers - thought he was capable of a run in the 170's - he battled very bravely and will make a serious serious chaser!!

Hurricane Fly will kick Binocular all over the place at Punchestown!

Last edited:
The Supreme was run at a gallop more conducive for a fast time. I think the top two are both top class Oscar Whisky looks a good yardstick to rate it by.

I was on HF camp , but slightly disappointed he was only able to beat PC by a length all out in 2 sconds slower time than the Supreme.
Bad edition

I disagree, think the front two are superstars. Peddlers will be some horse over further and fences.

Hurricane Fly was breathtaking, delighted with him. Weeks paid for, Doubles rolling on to Big Bucks now mean he is massive for me.

Special winner - very well done to all you Hurricane Fly guys - you didn't hide and deserve your boot filling!! Despite having no blood left in my body I was delighted with Peddlers - thought he was capable of a run in the 170's - he battled very bravely and will make a serious serious chaser!!

hard luck OTB

well..i did say that 3 horses in there might run to a 170..and got laughed at..looks like two have run to that mark..maybe Binocular would have been a 3rd

Back