Road To The Champion Hurdle

TS it does sound like someone used too strong a dose to get out of his system but that is just speculation .

The fact that there had been another positive test that led NH to the elective test suggests this . It is a striking a coincidence that two horses failed to clear the drug within the expected tolerances by so many days but of course it might just be one of those things.

I should like to see Binocular turn up at Punchestown and take on the CH winner whoever he may be.

TS it does sound like someone used too strong a dose to get out of his system but that is just speculation .

The fact that there had been another positive test that led NH to the elective test suggests this . It is a striking a coincidence that two horses failed to clear the drug within the expected tolerances by so many days but of course it might just be one of those things.

I should like to see Binocular turn up at Punchestown and take on the CH winner whoever he may be.

He won't be taking on the CH winner at Punchestown as Peddlers is pencilled in for Aintree!:whistle:

With the Cheltenham going meant to be on the quick side today, does anyone think Overturn will place after setting what should be, a very strong pace?

Im tempted to have a bet on him EW at 40s.

According to Thommo, Coolmore are bringing Hurricane Run over. I wonder if this is why Binocular doesn't run :lol:

I have been swaying between Hurricane Fly and Peddlers Cross, but today im most definately in the Hurricane Fly camp. Both punted to win a nice few bob, but am happier with Hurricane Fly. Might reverse f/c them just to show off.

Good to see them pick up on Hurricane Fly's jumping on the Morning Line - this is something I think will be very difficult to overcome.

Today Peddlers will win at his second consecutive festival on the way to a record five consecutive festival wins of different races when he wins the Arkle next year, Ryanair in 2013 and rounds it off with a 20 lenght win in the 2014 Gold Cup. In between times he will surprise the racing world winning the July Cup and Ascot Gold Cup in the same year as taking the Irish Leger. Our grandchildren will meet at his bronze statue in Cheltenham. Today a legend will find his place!!:D

I'm with you OTB and have been for a while. Really like this horse and hopefully he can win me a few quid today, but I've only had a small bet on him. Really looking forward to the race.

Today, we can move this thread on nicely...and I predict that whatever happens, we'll be discussing Hurricane Fly at depth later on. I think he'll win, or come stylishly close...

I get the feeling the ground's a bit dead and it's going to suit those coming off the pace rather than handy horses who travel. That should suit Peddlers.

I get the feeling the ground's a bit dead and it's going to suit those coming off the pace rather than handy horses who travel. That should suit Peddlers.

the ground doesn't seem dead on times..its not got much ease in it.. more a pretty soundish Good ground

2nd race time should aid teh cause a bit more

Today Peddlers will win at his second consecutive festival on the way to a record five consecutive festival wins of different races when he wins the Arkle next year, Ryanair in 2013 and rounds it off with a 20 lenght win in the 2014 Gold Cup. In between times he will surprise the racing world winning the July Cup and Ascot Gold Cup in the same year as taking the Irish Leger. Our grandchildren will meet at his bronze statue in Cheltenham. Today a legend will find his place!!:D

Im also on PC looking forward to watching the race!:)

Menorah obviously likes Cheltenham and the stable is in form but surely
the form of the Bula isn't worth the paper it's written on.I don't doubt Menorah but what did he beat?

Back