Road to the RYANAIR CHASE

Al Ferof is where the value is,especially if they force the issue
yes the NRNB on him is tempting. still think he goes gold cup but with how weak this renewal is beginning to look.....

heck, i'd even chance riverside theatre at his price

yes the NRNB on him is tempting. still think he goes gold cup but with how weak this renewal is beginning to look.....

Not sure who finishes more tired, the horse or Barry

Could be a good price as this race looks like it will cut up.
If only the Tizzard's would see sense!

If Cue Card and Al Ferof swerve it, it would lack the class for the grade.....though I'd still want no part of RT.

Last year's result
1st Cue Card (will run in Gold Cup)
2nd First Lieutenant (will run in Gold Cup)
3rd For Non Stop (hasn't raced since Aintree)
4th Riverside Theatre

I've seen worse each way value at 16/1

I think Al Ferof will go ryanair route,second choice of the stable and with a real chance of winning the Ryanair without Cue Card.Place chances at best in the GC

S

Al Ferof has been selected by pricewise, and he is very well informed

But nicholls even having a good season is feeling the pressure in the big Meeting after last years almost sporting a blank,
Al ferof does not have a good chance in the Gold cup and would be a clear favorite for this race,

The savest choice would be the Ryan air

If I had to guess I'd say, Nicholls would want to run in the Ryanair, and Hales wants to go for the Gold Cup.

Given the history of that relationship I'd say Al Ferof will go for the Gold Cup!

If I had to guess I'd say, Nicholls would want to run in the Ryanair, and Hales wants to go for the Gold Cup.

Given the history of that relationship I'd say Al Ferof will go for the Gold Cup!

I would say your probably right Paul but with the Ryanair being nrnb it is a no brainer.

Al Ferof here has to be the bet, I think he is good value. Last years novices were not a great bunch, I think he will be quicker over the distance than First Loo, Cue Card is GC bound.

Just looking on Oddchecker there. Al Ferof now 5/1 most places.

Ladbrokes still offering 7/1 if anyone wants to get it while it's going.

I went direct to the Ladbrokes site to double check if they are still offering the 7/1 and it appears they are...

Just looking on Oddchecker there. Al Ferof now 5/1 most places.

Ladbrokes still offering 7/1 if anyone wants to get it while it's going.

I went direct to the Ladbrokes site to double check if they are still offering the 7/1 and it appears they are...

Thnaks for the heads up, might have to get involved

Back