Royal Ascot

For what it's worth, I reckon there are a couple of standout bets today.

I think Homecoming Queen's Newmarket form is miles better than anything else's. If she gets close to it nothing will get close to her.

I really like Qaraaba in the Wolferton. Had several lengths in reserve last time.

My only reservations are that they are female and I do not like backing them.

I have had 3 e/w bets in the next, The Gold Cheongasm 9/1, Amazonas 20/1, and Kosika 20/1. The favourite looked very impressive and may well rout them, but she has only raced once and most horses are very unexposed.

I have had 3 e/w bets in the next, The Gold Cheongasm 9/1, Amazonas 20/1, and Kosika 20/1. The favourite looked very impressive and may well rout them, but she has only raced once and most horses are very unexposed.

Would lay the fav at those prices or back the field in this...

Don't remember who the guy on here is that regularly trashes Queally but that was a pretty poor ride. Absolutely talking thru my pocket.

He didn't do much wrong there, the best horse on the day won.

Ah come on. He got blocked in at the most vital moment, and he looked all over the best horse to me (and I backed the winner).

How he got himself into that much trouble in such a small field is beyond me.

I have no pre-conceived opinion of him, but all he is doing is showing his critics they are at least partly right.

Back