Ryanair Chase 2016

Yes I agree with this, if you don't enter at the relevant time you don't run.

I disagree - they clearly doubted he would be ready in time and then after Warwick they thought he would be . It is a weak looking Ryanair this year and TDS is a Festival winner and back to his best has a right chance in the absence of Vautour .

Last edited:
Looking increasingly like Lido will be the Giggi horse that moves down to Ryanair.
FFS
Mullins has stated that he's better at 3m+
Has beaten Don Poli over that trip
Would have beaten Their own GC runner last time if he'd stayed on his feet
:mad:

Suspect this has more to do with the whims of the O'Leary's - and persuasiveness of Noel Meade - than it does Willie Mullins.

Ryanair%20trends%202016_zpszbcmcl3o.jpg

In my defense I was speaking of a horse that would come back and defend its crown

Alberta's Run was a bloody good horse - just much better over 2m 5f than the longer trip even though he won an RSA . He won two and very nearly after a badly interrupted prep a third .

Yes I agree with this, if you don't enter at the relevant time you don't run.

Too true it's absolutely ridiculous.

EG You back Mr 2nd fav and the short priced fav is pulled out suddenly the 12/1 shot you backed is 2/1 fav....Then the same stable substitute with another horse decreasing your horses chances......That is bordering on cheating by all concerned

Faugheen Annie Power is a classic example and if I had backed Nichols Canyon at 14/1 who would be a 3/1 shot without Annie in the race I would be fuming.

The book makers should be made to make a new book if a new horse is allowed into the race but in truth supplementing should be banned even if it is in the interest of making a better race.

What happened to Gold Cup or staying at home then. Couple of gutless cicksuckers

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

If the horse isn't right, he isn't right. Ricci has viable alternative option for GC with live chance. I see it as they are simply protecting the horse and his future.

If the horse isn't right, he isn't right. Ricci has viable alternative option for GC with live chance. I see it as they are simply protecting the horse and his future.
If he isn't right he should be at home. They need taking to task over this

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

Back