Snow snow and snow

SNO28055_edited-2.jpg

Beautiful photos from you all ..... We here on the Wirral missed out on the snow ...just one night of thin layer.... Love your dog SL

Last edited:
I love these Dims! Baz looks like he is looking sideways at her to surrender! So funny.

The second one is like one of those lovely winter scene Xmas cards.

Now there is an idea..... sure you could come up with something there.

Shutter speed was 500th Gareth. It's a shame the sun didn't come out it would have made my other scenic shots more beautiful. Never mind. I so want to get up onto Dartmoor, but I don't have a 4 x 4 and I don't think I could get up there without one.:(

Last edited:
Watching it on the news today made me want to get up there too, but we cannot even get past the first hill in our village! :D

It looked so pure, just sheer nature. Would make wonderful photographs.

We did have some sun here, for a wee while, but was all glary (grammar, spelling???) when I tried to capture it. Or maybe that was the hot cider! :ninja:

Oh, give him a gold star, someone! :p

Bazza looks like he's having fun - gorgeous picture! His mother has hardly ventured outside all day, lazy tart. The two Weis have been out with their coats on, of course !

It's called a Welsh blizzard:p characterised by an avalanche of tries.

Good luck for the rest of the campaign though:D

We have the rain too, so much it woke me up this morning at dark o'clock.

Still huge mounds of snow, but melting pretty fast. So very ugly, brown slush everywhere. Nice. At least it is warmer, but they say it will get colder again tonight ..... :mad:

Back