The 2014 Punchestown Festival

Much as I love the horse it's hard seeing a worse winning at a big price without a bet.I wonder will they retire him now.

great scenes and for those idiots who know nothing of the man nice to see ruby pulling over to congratulate lynch and give the horse a congratulatory warm pat on the head

I took a long time to warm to Sizing Europe, but it's great to see him go out with a win in a Grade 1. An absolute credit to connections.

Last edited:
what a legend sizing europe is. a few wrote him off pre cheltenham on here. knew he still had a big'un on him over 2m on decent ground. turns out he had two.

just watched a replay of faugheen and he's absolutely galloped them into the ground. such an engine. mullins is gonna have a fair bit of thinking to do mapping out programmes for all of these top horses next season.

mullins is gonna have a fair bit of thinking to do mapping out programmes for all of these top horses next season.

Especially as Rich Ricci has said he wants Ruby riding them all. I guess he's wealthy enough to fund a cloning programme...

Especially as Rich Ricci has said he wants Ruby riding them all. I guess he's wealthy enough to fund a cloning programme...
yeah ruby was quite open in saying faugheen and vautour will be kept apart.

would think at least one of them two or annie power will go chasing.

Decisions decisions for team Mullins. Classy performance from Faugheen.

Brilliant brilliant from Sizing. What a way to go. Happy retirement old boy.

That Weld horse looks some tool.

Back