The 2022 'Should be odds-on' Thread

I'm very tempted to stick Comfort Zone for the Finale in here.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

11/10 best now when 6/4 was available yesterday evening. No surprise if he does go off odds on now

Edit: Hadn’t noticed Scriptwriter had been pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can see them on the racecards, have been there for as long as I can remember. Was also a super booster advertised on the main page on Zambella @ 6/4 (max £10, never seen one of these before).

ps. On the ITV 4-1 offer that we discussed previously I had an occurrence of a winner with a bet already on the next race but was out and missed it. Here's what happened:

Winner at 5-1 (BOG, went off at 2's) £4 staked.

£5 bet in the next race, was refunded £4.

Last edited:
New to me also. They’ve been doing booster bets for this NH season certainly if not before but I they went evens Edwardstone the other day and then the 6/4 Zambella mentioned above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going down the football route for the next one and it's a long-term heavy bet.

Scottish Premiership top scorer - Kyogo Furuhashi (4/1) and Giorgios Giakoumakis (5/1) dutch at 7/4. I think that is massive.

I've mentioned before that I cashed out most of my Kyogo bets at very short odds a wee while back for a very healthy profit and took an acceptable 5% loss on Giako when he left us in January (he's doing well at Atlanta in the MLS). With four games to go Kyogo is best-priced 1/8 to finish the season top scorer in the league. He's on 30 for the season overall in domestic competition and three clear in the league on 24.

Job done, but see the football bets thread for a potential twist...

Last edited:
Whispering Gold 8.15 Font Odds against for both top 3 and top 4 finish on BF currently. Something will have to go seriously wrong to see her out of the 4 based on the last Chelt bumper run in combination with the two previous. I believe the yard will be very confident she'll go well.

Whispering Gold 8.15 Font Odds against for both top 3 and top 4 finish on BF currently. Something will have to go seriously wrong to see her out of the 4 based on the last Chelt bumper run in combination with the two previous. I believe the yard will be very confident she'll go well.

WD chaumi, you collected on both :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back