The Derby

I thought you of all people would be taking him on Luke. When it goes tits up you can get a few quid back on Brazilian Beauty in the 4.15 Tramore.

Workforce on the drift on Betfair; Midas Touch now third fav and Bullet Train not too far off fourth.

What about Rewilding on this ground - what do the progeny of Tiger Hill have a preference for? Looks by far the best backed horse today.

It's hard to tell as most of them seem to have Damsires that are German based as well. I would say any horse handling good ground at Goodwood should be ok round here on fast.

I have backed Midas Touch yesterday and today. No ground issues, no trip issues, perfect preparation, uncomplicated ride - just a matter of if he is good enough or not.

Al Zir (got 25s last week before jockey announced) and Workforce (got 13/2s earlier today) - would be happy for two places!

That looked pretty special how he was the only one who could get out of the pack and after the pacemaker.

The one horse i couldnt have gone for but that was one tremendous ride from a jockey who is at height of powers. Damn good horse too. Think this could be a very good derby winner

Winner was absolutely fantastic but surely At First Sight is better than Ballydoyle originally thought?!

Back