Marinero 25/1 and Heron Heights (25/1)
Leoncavallo (66/1)
Claminantakinforgan (40/1)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brelade 25/1
Marinero 25/1 and Heron Heights (25/1)
Leoncavallo (66/1)
Claminantakinforgan (40/1)

I like at least two of these too, Fast Eddie. Managed to got my full stake ew on Leoncavallo at 80/1 to 6 places (Sky Bet) before Coral also went 80s and 6 places but the knocked back my bet and allowed me £3ew. Normally I'd be embarrassed to bet so little but...

Last edited:
I like at least two of these too, Fast Eddie. Managed to got my full stake ew on Leoncavallo at 80/1 to 6 places (Sky Bet) before Coral also went 80s and 6 places but the knocked back my bet and allowed me £3ew. Normally I'd be embarrassed to bet so little but...

Good to know I'm not alone! Have same on Leoncavallo at 110 on Betfair, 12.5 for a place (4 places). Don't think the bumper horse has much of a chance but have put a couple of quid on the nose in case of miracles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neptune - Livelovelaugh 50/1
Coral Cup - Leoncavallo 80/1, Old Guard 22/1
X-Country - Alelchi Inois 28/1
F Winter - Poker Play 20/1
Bumper - Claimantakinforgan 33/1, Dans Le Vent 100/1

Ive backed a couple at decent prices e/w in the Neptune but Neon Wolf could be very good so I couldn't help have a little treble:
Neon Wolf, Whisper, Douvan - 22/1.

Allback Des Places 50/1 & Score Maer 20/1 - Coral Cup
Marinero 25/1 - RSA
Dakota Moirette 20/1 - Fred Winter

Bumper - Claimantakinforgan 33/1, Dans Le Vent 100/1

Third 22/1 (40s was there to three places in the morning) and 6th, still there 1f out. Not unhappy with the performances.

My other bet in the race was Next Destination in fourth.

I hate the Bumper race!

Pertemps - Rocklander 25's, Ballymallin 25's, Theo's Charm 50's
Stayers - Snow Falcon 20's
Plate - Kings Odyssey 28's & Un Ace 28's
Mares - Toe The Line 20's

Last edited:
I know she's up against some good horses but I read that Dusky Legend is owned by the sponsors of the mares novice race and will have been aimed at this race all year. 33/1 And I have to back old Alvarado in the last 40/1 in some places. And no horse should be 100/1 in an 8 runner race so Bailey Cloud ew for me in the first [assuming he's still 100/1 and there are still 8 runners..]Also agree about The Tourard Man in the Pertemps.

Back