The Pointing Thread

I see that Lads have gone 5/2 On The Fringe for the Foxhunters - ducking him knowing that Mossey Joe is a no show. So glad I got on at tasty prices.

What A Friend was given a nice introduction by Amanda Bush at Badbury Rings - likely to target their Members race in a few weeks time.

I read on here that Enda missed a Cheltenham Preview night a few nights ago due to the death of his young amateur jockey last week so would be no surprise if he and the team at the yard couldn't run Mossey Joe just two days after the lads tragic death.

Martin

Did You Ever and De Waiting Game in the last hopefully (this is very very very much heart and DWG will probably dog it and DYE will be outpaced).

Dusshera would be of interest in the Ladies after a run to put her right last Sunday and the Mens Open will be one of the best races of the year with Theatre Queen (probably a 140+ rules performer), Glint Of Steel and possibly Freddies Return in there too.

Will be there tomorrow - will drop you a DM :)

Martin

Disappointing to see CL but I was told a month or so back that he was gone as a racehorse - sad to see him drop out so quickly behind the likes of Davy From Milan and Burren River :(

Martin

Martin - what do you think of Chiquilline's chances today? I thought it ran a belter at haydock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Benny only just seen this.

Very competitive race at Stratford today - I really like the chances of Ballyjames here for Heidi Brookshaw, he ran well on his return behind Ganbei last time out and looks a cracking e/w bet at around 10/1.

Martin

I'm hoping Jane Mangan can put the disappointment of last year behind her when she unseated off today's mount Oscar Delta halfway up the run in when looking all over the winner.

Hi DG. I've put Oscar Delta in an each way multi - would just love to see Jane Mangan win after what happened last year.

I just worry the ground will be too quick for Oscar Delta today though.

I'm leaning towards Harbour Court for main bet.

Love Bertie's Dream and would be a great story for the Braithwaite's but his jumping under rules has been dodgy at best and there'll be no hiding place here.

Backed Harbour Court who easily won a hot HC here last season and looks to be on the up and also at much bigger prices The Hollinwell (cracking jockey up, course form and another ex-Murphy improver?), Ockey De Neuillac (won a major trial for this), Minella Stars (the best point form on display outside of the front few) and Gale Force Oscar (finished strongly on debut for new yard LTO and this is a race where they go ridiculously fast from the start - could play into his hands if Brodie holds him up again).

Martin

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but here goes.

I am hoping to attend the PTP at Godstone on March 30th. Have never been to a PTP before. Is there a site anywhere where I can access entries etc.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Back