The Road To The 2018 Champion Chase

My advise is to back him as soon as he is declared not like me.......After the lay off they will want things to be perfect and they could pull out

Mullins essentially a creature of habit. If all goes well with Douvan in Tingle Creek, he'll be rested over Xmas, and take in the Tied Cottage before the Champion Chase.

I'm guessing Min goes to Thurles for the Kinloch Brae in January, ahead of a Ryanair bid.

While I don't think it will happen Rich did say "if he were to win in a common canter who knows we might have a go at the King George" That said I hear he humped the Blarney stone last month :)

He would need to supplement Min for the King George (I assume that's permitted?), as he was not entered.

Chances of him running at Kempton are next to zero, I'd say.

He would need to supplement Min for the King George (I assume that's permitted?), as he was not entered.

Chances of him running at Kempton are next to zero, I'd say.
I thought Tanlic meant Dovan. If he were to win the tingle Creek in a canter, then might have a go at the King George. Either way it's highly unlikely.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I would love to see Min in the John Durkin this Sunday, but that too seems unlikely. When are next declarations for this race? I can't find betting for it anywhere and at the moment there are still 24 entries.... An amazing array of star names too... Would love an insight into what might actually run here if anyone has an idea?

I would love to see Min in the John Durkin this Sunday, but that too seems unlikely. When are next declarations for this race? I can't find betting for it anywhere and at the moment there are still 24 entries.... An amazing array of star names too... Would love an insight into what might actually run here if anyone has an idea?

Djack will run for WPM

Douvan dead on the machine for the Tingle Creek. Looks like he goes to Cork for a canter in the Hilly Way Chase.

f4t6723ijheedy72723273u3yhd234746ydIW [[SXCPOPD\344'.....................@#$$#%$%$#@$@%$^$^$@..i i i i i i ..i AM OK:)

Last edited:
Disappointing, but not surprising. In fairness, i'd say its got to do with the storm.

Mad to think..............there's £85k to the winner....Willie has Douvan, Un De Sceaux and Min in his yard, and not one of them will line up.

Its early in the season though. Plenty of prize money at Xmas, Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown.
Willie the pragmatist, he'll do right by his horses.

Back