• Buveur D'Air

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Faugheen

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serve JP right if the stewards withdrew all his other entries.

Absolute nonsense. It is unfortunate for Defi's backers, but if you want a guaranteed run for your money or your money back for a N/R always wait until final declarations. I wish mega owners and racing managers all had punters interests at heart, but they don't. That's the way it is.

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense. It is unfortunate for Defi's backers, but if you want a guaranteed run for your money or your money back for a N/R always wait until final declarations. I wish mega owners and racing managers all had punters interests at heart, but they don't. That's the way it is.
Less than 24 hours between the horse being fancied and touted by connections (and halving in price) to becoming a non-runner (health warning - remember Binocular). All the stick that Mullins and Ricci get for giving an honest current opinion but some get away with it on a regular basis. I feel sorry for Hobbs.

Monday
Henderson downplays Jenkins' chance.
Hobbs/Berry boost DDS.
Guess how the prices go.

Tuesday
Guess how the prices go.
DDS now going to Ascot.
Guess how the prices go.

Last edited:
Less than 24 hours between the horse being fancied and touted by connections (and halving in price) to becoming a non-runner (health warning - remember Binocular)

Yep, horses said to run in a certain race, then taken out, happend a lot of times, and vice versa (re Kicking King). Good point Archie.

Last edited:
Don't know. I don't buy into much of what these powerful people say. That's why, even if I thought he'd win, I wouldn't rush to back him based on Frank Berry's words. He's got history.

Last edited:
Yesterday I said he was an intended runner and he was, but we've looked at everything - the weight and him being a four-year-old - and it looks like Ascot will be better for him. It will be the two-mile-three race, the Ascot (Coral) Hurdle."

WTF He didn't know before he opened his silly effin mouth the Coral was an option..............wouldn't be my racing manager. This is the very reason Jonjo has kept his cards close to his chest for years

Paddy Power 1.73..he'd have been 1/10 for this before the lay off...Surely WPM wouldn't send him racing unfit after all this time....They said he was in great order..proof will be in the pudding

Not Bad????......Jezki in great form going into this has finished a mile ahead of the others (one fell when well beaten)

You wouldn't know he has been off brilliant performance

Last edited:
Like he’s never been away. Even jumped the last like an ironing board as per usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back