The Road To The 2021 Champion Hurdle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epatante is a fraud. Who saw that coming...
Binocular won this race by the skin of his teeth, Buvi was beaten in it and it's typical of Nicky Henderson not to have his 100% fit for this.......anyone who follows him will still be backing her trust me

Quicker ground, forcing ride and distaff mentalness all evidently in Streak’s favour today.

Possibly unlikely to repeat the feat at Cheltenham, but at least today starts to put Epatante into more accurate perspective, and those enthusing about a nothing race in the Fighting Fifth, have an opportunity to correct their vision somewhat ahead of the Festival.

Last edited:
Abra v Saint Roi tomorrow

Think Saint Roi wins tomorrow but Abra reverses the form at Cheltenham

His C@D form v Shishkin is looking volcanic hot

If either of Saint Roi and Monkfish fail today, I will be on Baked Beans for the foreseeable.

Add Concertista to that for me [emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the Saint Roi, Concertista double.

Saint Roi is the most confident about a odds against horse I’ve been for some time. Which means it gets chinned by Sharjah come half 2.

Surely with PP/Bf offering three places, Sharjah ew at 11/2 is a steal?

The rest need to improve past him and he handled softer ground in the Champion Hurdle. This might be his Champion Hurdle this season.

The rest need to improve past him and he handled softer ground in the Champion Hurdle. This might be his Champion Hurdle this season.

Covered him already at 17/2 odds boost last week when I knew I’d be going balls in on Saint Roi. He’s the one I fancy to run behind Saint Roi, and if i wasn’t already full pot committed today I’d be tempted to play the forecast.

Never really in doubt.

Hope Double J had enough on to cover the big bet.

Well done to those who bet the winner. Saint Roi not to be written off yet but I'd want 10/1 now minimum.

No hard luck story there for Saint Roi, think you can forgive Abacadabras run as Elliotts seem out of sorts at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back