The Road To The 2021 Champion Hurdle

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember during the week I'll look at the CH market and post my ratings for the front ten.

If some kind soul has the wherewithal to put up the Raceform most recent race reference number for each of the front ten or so in the betting I'll post my ratings for them otherwise it's a very time-consuming exercise trying to track down those races.

Thanks in advance.

Every horse deserves a second chance.

We all know he's a lot better than that last showing.

Last edited:
He was swamped the same way in his last race on the flat too. Albeit he didn't completely stop to nothing.

Given his effort on the flat before that I reckon this would be a fourth chance and he has to be completely swerved until he can put away Grade 2 hurdlers.

Every horse deserves a second chance.

We all know he's a lot better than that last showing.

indeed but can't shake the feeling they are campaigning the horse badly

two quick runs on flat followed by issues followed by the bula showing followed by more issues with the horse and a quick turnout here? doesn't come across well

Christmas Hurdle final field:

Ballyandy
Diego Du Charmil
Silver Streak
Epatante
Floressa

What’s the point?

If she wins she has 100k in the bank not a bad season by any standards.

Also Nicky is a great believer in running his horses at the course at xmas as he believes after a break they comeback sharp as a razor

I’m whinging but I’m not sure what 2 mile hurdler we have that would finish top 6 in a Champion Hurdle, other then Epatante. (Buveur as well, but not to be seen as yet)
The Irish are so so strong.

Probably as good as it gets for us :lol:

Books can shorten her a point and we can all lament about horses of old

Nicky gets a quick sneer and she is saved for March

Not so sure NH is in as deep as some on here believe. He pens articles for a bookie, but doubt that stretches to passing on inside info. It's still illegal, isn't it?

Last edited:
I'm struggling to find good bets on boxing day.

I have a few chances running for me in my ten to follow but other than that I'll be watching as opposed to betting most of the races.

Looking at Silver Streaks fine record at Kempton, which I believe reads 121, with the second coming in this race last season, I'm a bit tempted to back the horse, against Epatante, whose the most talented horse in the race, but Silver Streak won't make it easy.

Last edited:
That’s put the cat amongst the pigeons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm struggling to find good bets on boxing day.

I have a few chances running for me in my ten to follow but other than that I'll be watching as opposed to betting most of the races.

Looking at Silver Streaks fine record at Kempton, which I believe reads 121, with the second coming in this race last season, I'm a bit tempted to back the horse, against Epatante, whose the most talented horse in the race, but Silver Streak won't make it easy.

Get in!

I mentioned back late Nov / early Dec about the ITV7 money being doubled if X won.

Last time it was Marie's Rock - gubbed - today it was Epatante - gubbed.

Did they know in advance she wasn't 100% and how much did the yard make laying the bet?

I mentioned back late Nov / early Dec about the ITV7 money being doubled if X won.

Did they know in advance she wasn't 100% and how much did the yard make laying the bet?

FFS stop.

Beaten by the better horse fair and square me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back