The Road to the Queen Mother

Finians Rainbow will put it to Sizing Europe, I think that Sizing Europe is overated myself.

He's a horse waiting to get beat by something half decent

Last edited:
He's a horse waiting to get beat by something half decent

:blink:

I'm a big Finians Rainbow fan but am struggling to see logic here. Sizing Europe is a class act who has put up some top class performances. Nothing half decent has ever beaten this horse when fully fit.

Sizing Europe would of lost the Arkle if Tataniano turned up - this is fact.

Sizing Europe went 4 races without getting close to winning before landing the Queen Mother at Cheltenham in which he was lucky - Masterminded had a broken rib! and Big Zeb got back to winning ways next time out beating Sizing Europe like the form says it should.

Sizing Europe is lucky Golden Silver doesn't handle Cheltenham, when up against top class opposition like Quito De La Roc, Big Zeb, Kauto Star he comes up short.

The form of his wins ranks as the worst I've seen from a Grade 1 jumper, go onto ATR and find this out for yourself

Last edited:
Sizing Europe would of lost the Arkle if Tataniano turned up - this is fact.

Sizing Europe went 4 races without getting close to winning before landing the Queen Mother at Cheltenham in which he was lucky - Masterminded had a broken rib! and Big Zeb got back to winning ways next time out beating Sizing Europe like the form says it should.

Sizing Europe is lucky Golden Silver doesn't handle Cheltenham, when up against top class opposition like Quito De La Roc, Big Zeb, Kauto Star he comes up short.

The form of his wins ranks as the worst I've seen from a Grade 1 jumper, go onto ATR and find this out for yourself

Possibly the worst post I have ever read

How can any inpondrable be a fact.

Big Zeb was the reigning QM champ when SE routed him last March and was beaten with no excuses

Add to that fact that it is highly likely (not a fact however) that he would have won a champion hurdle bar a mishap)

Stick to the graphs Bruce

Last edited:
He had more chance of catching the 4 O'Clock from Fishguard than winning a Champion Hurdle!

Now that is a funny comment.

Last edited:
Not sure about Gauvain myself Jakers, not really up to this sort of level.

I think Kauto Stone with an extra 3 months on his back could win a Champion Chase although his liking for soft ground is going to make him a tricky proposition to place!

Big Zeb is the better horse between Sizing Europe and himself, I can see Big Zeb turning off Sizing Europe again although he has a tendancy to not show up - moody!

Finians Rainbow is a difficult one, he'll probably split Big Zeb and Sizing Europe this year.

The horse that would win a Champion Chase if the ground is fast would be Tataninao, he would of won the Arkle if Paul Nicholls wasn't so back and forth with his comments from Newbury then robbing the public on the last few days.

Master Minded on his day would take the lot of them for a joke! when he finishes tailed off in the King George the 2M Chase will be back on and he'll regain that race unlike last year when he had a cracked rib.

1st - Masterminded
2nd - Big Zeb
3rd - Finians Rainbow
4th - Sizing Europe
5th - Kauto Stone

Gauvain not up to SE's level for sure in fact 100% correct but he beat Tataniano 10L around Cheltenham.

Tataniano beat Osana 13L both carrying 11-4

Sizing Europe beat Osana 5L both carrying 11-12

Theoretically Tataniano should beat Sizing Europe 8L over 2 miles, put the 8lbs difference into perspective and that's turned into 1L winning margin.

1. Tataniano
2. Sizing Europe
3. Big Zeb

What you think?

Theoretically Tataniano should beat Sizing Europe 8L over 2 miles, put the 8lbs difference into perspective and that's turned into 1L winning margin.

1. Tataniano
2. Sizing Europe
3. Big Zeb

What you think?

Bruce, this is all the evidence you need that everyone can read the form, but not everyone can interpret it. :cool:

1. Tataniano
2. Sizing Europe
3. Big Zeb

What you think?

After a hard race at Cheltenham Osana produced nowhere near the same performance at Aintree.

Back