5/1 SLIM CHANCE

6/1 RODDY OWEN

6/1 TOUT SEUL

7/1 LEN MADEIROS

7/1 FLEMENSTAR

8/1 KAUTO

8/1 AJAX TREES DOWN

8/1 NEWAPPROACH

Madeiros looking a handy price, there. The boy has just fallen over the line in all three of his matches, but he is a scrapper and knows how to win. He also comes into his own when he can feel the March sun on his back.

Madeiros looking a handy price, there. The boy has just fallen over the line in all three of his matches, but he is a scrapper and knows how to win. He also comes into his own when he can feel the March sun on his back.

Not amused by Tout Seul talking himself down all the time. On his old (going back two/three years he would have been fav at this stage.

Tell you what, name your game. I'll take you on in any betting competition in any format for any stake any beat you. This is your chance; man up or pipe down.

Okay then. A head to head tipping competition over the 4 days at Cheltenham.

are you prepared to stake your honour? have you any sense of decency? are you a man? or a Daisy?

Spoilsport you toy soldier how much cash are you prepared to lose? State the conditions of the competition and I'll get a legal eagle pal to scrutinize it for loopholes. Game on.

Spoilsport you toy soldier how much cash are you prepared to lose? State the conditions of the competition and I'll get a legal eagle pal to scrutinize it for loopholes. Game on.

Baracouda you keep calling Slim chance a spoilsport and all the time you persist in spoiling this thread and the enjoyment of all the other competitors.

I don't think I have ever come across a worse loser/bad sport, do you stand in betting shops screaming at the screens moving from shop to shop after being barred by the staff.

Your rants are pathetic and at times hypocritical, you need to go back and read your own posts as well as others, if you did you would realise that Slim has generously put up one of the prizes for this comp.

The £100 he has put up from his own money for a prize to this comp is probably the subconscious reason behind his nonchalant approach to favs selections.

You really do need to go see someone about your anger.

Thought so ..your'e ...nothing.

Calm yersail doon for fux sake, baracouda.

Slim's been established here for years, and his style is well know to one and all. Maybe you want to think again before giving-out to long-term members - it will help you avoid a potential bulleting from Admin, and you will come across as slightly less arsey. :cool:

Last edited:
Baracouda you keep calling Slim chance a spoilsport and all the time you persist in spoiling this thread and the enjoyment of all the other competitors.

I don't think I have ever come across a worse loser/bad sport, do you stand in betting shops screaming at the screens moving from shop to shop after being barred by the staff.

Your rants are pathetic and at times hypocritical, you need to go back and read your own posts as well as others, if you did you would realise that Slim has generously put up one of the prizes for this comp.

The £100 he has put up from his own money for a prize to this comp is probably the subconscious reason behind his nonchalant approach to favs selections.

You really do need to go see someone about your anger.

I'm a good sport and a good loser. It was my honesty and fairness that highlighted Maxbets error in not scoring 3pts for my opponent-_len 'M' .I play in the spirit of competiveness . Suck up to Spoilsport he's your Daddy.

Back