The Two Mile Chase thread

Of course you would say that, you stubborn git. :)

You will see things differently in a week and about 6 hours. :cool:

Last edited:
Tanlic

The scholer v QMCC comparison doesn't favour the scholer imo.

Looking at both races..the QMCC was run on slower ground -28 for the scholer..-35 for the QMCC

so if we remove the ground effect which is 7 length per mile..that would make the new scholer time about 14 lengths slower at 2 miles..so the new time now on same ground as qmcc would be approx 2.8 seconds slower = 238.5 + 2.8 = 241.3

the QMCC time was 240.3.,,so scholer time is 5 lengths slower..and SS carried 10lb less in scholer

the bare time from 3 out in the qmcc on slower ground was 55.97....the scholer was 58.84

to me the qmcc was some way better than the scholer..obviously i'm giving the 10lb difference in weight some respect..but 10lb is a lot over 2 miles

the scholer imo.... is a stone below what SS did in the qmcc

Last edited:
Tanlic

The scholer v QMCC comparison doesn't favour the scholer imo.

Looking at both races..the QMCC was run on slower ground -28 for the scholer..-35 for the QMCC

so if we remove the ground effect which is 7 length per mile..that would make the new scholer time about 14 lengths slower at 2 miles..so the new time now on same ground as qmcc would be approx 2.8 seconds slower = 238.5 + 2.8 = 241.3

the QMCC time was 240.3.,,so scholer time is 5 lengths slower..and SS carried 10lb less in scholer

the bare time from 3 out in the qmcc on slower ground was 55.97....the scholer was 58.84

to me the qmcc was some way better than the scholer..obviously i'm giving the 10lb difference in weight some respect..but 10lb is a lot over 2 miles

the scholer imo.... is a stone below what SS did in the qmcc

this is total rubbish. Complete waste of time

ss only has to sit behind and wait for uds to fall at the last . And have a bloody good giggle at laughing boys tantrum

Last edited:
this is total rubbish. Complete waste of time

ss only has to sit behind and wait for uds to fall at the last . And have a bloody good giggle at laughing boys tantrum

Nice. SS has a lot more to be worried about than UDS.

If Sprinter Sacre looks as good as Nicky Henderson claims he has him in (better condition than in the Shloer) you might get 5/4 about him

But then he will lose so that's no good to you :lol:

You got my horse out of the first 3......that's fooking blasphemy:D

More chance of Paul Chapman winning the lottery again than his Just Cameron being placed :blink:

I think Just Cameron will run the race of his life -he had a couple of good runs last spring-absolutely hacking up at Haydock before giving UDS a race at Punchestown.I have no doubts that his two runs this year were just about getting ready for the festival.He had an attractive mark for the Grand Annual but connections have decided to go for gold -is he good enough-I don't know but I'm happy to pay to find out at 100/1.

Someone needs to call a doctor for me. I've backed Sprinter Sacre even though I don't think he'll win.

Can't understand why people don't lump on to Sprinter Sacre ew There will be no pulling him up this year and he's got every chance of winning

Last edited:
Back