Special Tiara won't be running

Don't like backing horses fto after a layoff but Ar Mad is one I really like

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• CyVwzMsW8AA0S8L.jpg
    CyVwzMsW8AA0S8L.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 31
I tell you what, the biggest barriers to punting success for me - jockeys in flat racing, trainers in jumps racing. Unbelievable decision given the likely ground.

Does anyone know of the ones that have been entered for the Tingle Creek and Henry the V111?

No idea, Frankel, but Ar Mad has been given the Peterborough entry too. Gary Moore states that the Tingle Creek is the preference, and likely only quick ground at Sandown would re-route the horse to Huntingdon.

He also states that Ar Mad ran a stinker first-time-out last season, and that he has him as fit as he can get him at home. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
Feels like the tingle creek should present a great betting opportunity, a 2/1 favourite coming off a long absence who probably wants softer ground. 2nd fav (UDS) is unlikely to run given the forecast ground. Douvan is an unlikely runner apparantly. SDG is a pretty certain runner, but again would want some rain.

Gods own at 10s looks very big to me, must be an unlikely runner?? Would presume he would coming back in trip after not getting home the last day.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Feels like the tingle creek should present a great betting opportunity, a 2/1 favourite coming off a long absence who probably wants softer ground. 2nd fav (UDS) is unlikely to run given the forecast ground. Douvan is an unlikely runner apparantly. SDG is a pretty certain runner, but again would want some rain.

Gods own at 10s looks very big to me, must be an unlikely runner?? Would presume he would coming back in trip after not getting home the last day.

God's Own ran a stinker in the TC two years ago, but as I recall, there was some suggestion that he was blinded by the sunlight at the first fence. Here's hoping for an overcast day on Saturday! He should have his ground at the optimum trip.

God's Own ran a stinker in the TC two years ago, but as I recall, there was some suggestion that he was blinded by the sunlight at the first fence. Here's hoping for an overcast day on Saturday! He should have his ground at the optimum trip.
Cheers Len. Is he a confirmed/likely runner. Thinking of having a decent ew bet.

Cheers Len. Is he a confirmed/likely runner. Thinking of having a decent ew bet.

God's Own also has the Peterborough entry, Littlelad.

Both Douvan and UDS have the Durkan entry on 11th December.

Last edited:
Ok Cheers DG. Was hoping someone may know of those 8 and 6.

Entries for Tingle Creek not officially released but all major bookies only quoting prices on these eight so assume this is them

Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Sire De Grugy,Ar Mad,Gods Own, Top Gamble,Josses Hill,Sir Valentino

Last edited:
As Littlelad says, the Tingle Creek could cut-up really badly. Have had an each-way tickle on Top Gamble at 20's.

God's Own also has the Peterborough entry, Littlelad.

Both Douvan and UDS have the Durkan entry on 11th December.
Yes saw that grass, hard to predict these trainers, I suppose if you're getting a good price its because there is significant doubt if he'll run.

Back