The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Randwick Saturday 06:30

Russian Revolution 5/1 (Paddy Power, Unibet)

Watched the whole card at Royal Randwick last night, it was good stuff. This was beaten but only after being backed into a 23/10f on course. It went off 3.5 on Betfair.

I've watched that meeting a couple of times-love the way the Aussies present top class racing.

I've watched that meeting a couple of times-love the way the Aussies present top class racing.

They seem to fit in the betting better than our racing media and don't have to pander to bookie PR bullshit.

I spent 5 years over there, and for the first two lived next to Rosehill racecourse. I got to know most of the trainers, jockeys, and stable staff, which was a goldmine of information. Also the television coverage was first class. Matter of fact, no bullshit style. If we could could replicate it over here there would be no threads criticising our terrestrial coverage.

A bit of both. Conditions should be ideal, has by all accounts been working really well and they think he'll win.

Good luck Ricko.

I personally can't follow this one. On Good ground I just don't see a Midnight Legend beating such as a flat bred Cockney Rebel. I will be very surprised if Harry Fry's horse has not got far more toe than Cresswell Legend.

Wonderful call Ricko, the reverse f/c was good, but I personally didn't have it. Well done Ricko.

Thanks guys. Hopefully that's enough to let me "stay on this effing thread" for this week at least! ;)

Nice one Ricko, I fancied the horse myself so was happy to see you on side with him. :)

Good luck Ricko.

I personally can't follow this one. On Good ground I just don't see a Midnight Legend beating such as a flat bred Cockney Rebel. I will be very surprised if Harry Fry's horse has not got far more toe than Cresswell Legend.

I really don't think its in the spirit of the thread that you plays devils advocate with every selection put up on here. I've yet to see you post a selection of any substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back