The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bogey account. Funny how these boys only interact with gigilo and Slim Chance.

Haha you're gas. :) Your tip is tipped by the racing post ffs I think they say something like the yard had the first winner of the season on Sunday so is expected to run well. So to suggest it's a big secret is laughable

Haha you're gas. :) Your tip is tipped by the racing post ffs I think they say something like the yard had the first winner of the season on Sunday so is expected to run well. So to suggest it's a big secret is laughable

I've not tipped the horse anywhere. Goons like you read the Racing Post analysis. Goons like you were probably also involved in the recent embarassing overnight gamble at Dundalk. All you **** heads would go skint in two weeks on the streets if punting was your income.

I've not tipped the horse anywhere. Goons like you read the Racing Post analysis. Goons like you were probably also involved in the recent embarassing overnight gamble at Dundalk. All you **** heads would go skint in two weeks on the streets if punting was your income.

Haha I'm not likely to go skint with my euro each way jobs! I genuinely spend more on coffee every day :) but I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow now! I hope she romps home for you all!

Haha I'm not likely to go skint with my euro each way jobs! I genuinely spend more on coffee every day :) but I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow now! I hope she romps home for you all!

The state of this bollocks. Would anyone like to bet me a thousand quid all these new anti gigilo & Slim Chance accounts aren't from the crying cunts on Punters Masturbate.

Just had it confirmed by screenshots that these accounts are Puntdrs Masturbate scum.

If anyone wants to see evidence 353861062126 on Whatsapp. Sad!

God how sad that someone would replicate something I sent in a PM. Punters masturbate lads go to great lengths. Not even those numpties and their mug cash can stop this one. If I stop posting on here again it will because out and out cunts like this.

Illegitimi non carborundum, pal. :cool:

Eventually you mongos will realise my word has more power than a first time poster clearly angling.
Slim_zpskaznt42n.jpg
Even Nicola wants in

I'll just use this post for a couple of reasons. One to put a stop to the hateful barrage of accusations that seems to be the norm, aimed at new posters, here. The second part will be hopefully to encourage a trade on Tuamhain rather than letting your bet run.

Firstly, to Slim Chance. You are out of order, way out of order, with the paranoid comments you make about people you believe are here "to get you", you have aimed that ire at myself unfairly, yes I am sure some here may be of that ilk, but I am not one of them. I do not belong to any other forum, in fact this is the first forum I have ever joined, even though I have read this forum for a number of years. That comment is not just towards you either, there are a couple of other people here who think it is acceptable to accuse myself of multi identities on this forum. Anyone that wants to take a wager on that is welcome, I'll send a cheque to the admin here who can then confirm I only have one ID, and the person throwing out the accusation at myself, can pay for the unnecessary jibes they seem to think makes them look clever. Its not clever, it stops people joining this forum, is that the desired effect with this sort of nonsense?

I am not looking to fight or upset anyone here, I make constructive postings, whether that means everyone agrees and licks my arse, or sees me as an idiot based on my views, is just how forums work isn't it?

That out of the way, I believe that Tuamhain will get beat based on an breeding analysis I do. I do not want to see anyone lose money, and I think that a trade is the best option, after all most are on at bigger prices. I am sure I will get a lot of criticism for saying this, after the reault is known. I am not afraid to try and save money for members though.

To Slim, this is no slight on your info, you have already made money on the price, I just have serious doubts that this daughter of Mayson can deliver on this surface first time out.

Because I am viewed as some kind of trolling scum by now on here, I am sure not one person will take notice, well I suppose if she wins I'll get ripped to bits. I have a thick skin though, so whatever. My only reason for posting this is to help people not to lose though. Not losing money is like winning imo.

Last edited:
I'll just use this post for a couple of reasons. One to put a stop to the hateful barrage of accusations that seems to be the norm, aimed at new posters, here. The second part will be hopefully to encourage a trade on Tuamhain rather than letting your bet run.

Firstly, to Slim Chance. You are out of order, way out of order,.

Where have I referenced you?

That out of the way, I believe that Tuamhain will get beat based on an breeding analysis I do. I do not want to see anyone lose money, and I think that a trade is the best option, after all most are on at bigger prices. I am sure I will get a lot of criticism for saying this, after the reault is known. I am not afraid to try and save money for members though.

To Slim, this is no slight on your info, you have already made money on the price, I just have serious doubts that this daughter of Mayson can deliver on this surface first time out.

Because I am viewed as some kind of trolling scum by now on here, I am sure not one person will take notice, well I suppose if she wins I'll get ripped to bits. I have a thick skin though, so whatever. My only reason for posting this is to help people not to lose though. Not losing money is like winning imo.

Where have I tipped up the horse please? Why is it my info? As for the surface you are 100% wrong.

Not by name you didn't Slim, but you seemed to reference me earlier today on another thread. If you didn't then maybe I am also suffering paranoia, which is always on the cards when you get to my age.

I am not your enemy Slim, I am just someone that has views about racing, I have no agenda, I wouldn't know what one was to be honest with you.

I have absolutely nothing to with that masturbate site, and I only have one ID on here.

Where have I tipped up the horse please? Why is it my info? As for the surface you are 100% wrong.

You have alluded to tipping it by PM from what I can gather on this thread, if I am wrong then I apologise for reading the posts wrongly.

Yeah i definitely wouldnt be owning up to tipping that slim. Looked small with lots of work to be done with it

Yeah i definitely wouldnt be owning up to tipping that slim. Looked small with lots of work to be done with it

He's near enough pulled her up. Obviously went wrong in the race.

Slim, I expect you to brush trolls off, like dandruff from your shoulders. I don't expect them to chase you into the shadows.

Man-up, and keep swinging. This is your sprirtual home.

Mr Mangold seems like a legitimate character to me, and the benefit of the doubt should be given, imho.

If your on at 5s and starts 2s right bet even if they run like that

Will now get the **** off your thread

Last edited:
As a new poster I don't even know what 'punters masturbate' is. I've been viewing the forum for while and knkw if Slim posts something it's bang on.
I don't understand the why other idiots would question anything? This is from an outside perspective as a genuine novice when it comes to racing.

Royal Randwick Saturday 06:30

Russian Revolution 5/1 (Paddy Power, Unibet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back