The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a whatsapp group with bans on it for those that post up a certain amount of losers i.e. 2 in a row or something? Yesterday was ******* brutal lads.

Im thankful i haven't looked at the thread since Slims good thing... Lads don't just be putting any old shite on here. its WILL WIN!!! i.e. the stable have told you its a feckin cert. There are plenty other pin sticker threads available.

I'm over the cliff jumping today with my old pal On Tour......anyone care to join @ 6/1...really fancy him today according to Tom

Im thankful i haven't looked at the thread since Slims good thing... Lads don't just be putting any old shite on here. its WILL WIN!!! i.e. the stable have told you its a feckin cert. There are plenty other pin sticker threads available.

Right I'm putting Henderson's bumper mare up simply because it has come from the stable and they said it will win. Daphne Du Clos 5/2. Sean Bowen is riding because Nico can't do the weight.

Now the bumper horse I put up yesterday also came from the yard and they fully expected it to win but it pulled so hard, because they went so slow he had no chance. You can't predict that really.

PS. No one is forcing anyone to back anything. Just passing on word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Bowen coming from Warwick to ride her. Only lad who can do the weight. Jerry McGrath was raving about her latest piece of work anyway.

She won well. Her work at home suggested she'd do that. That's always a very good bumper, couple of years ago you had Barters Hill beat Buveur D'air by a neck with a certain Altior back in third.

So are we allowed to put up selections then ?

Selections? No. You must abide by the rules. This is not the let's have a guess thread.

Rules

Post Winners that are absolute max bet material

No Drifters

No Opinions

No Guessing

If you're told to get off my ******* thread, get off my ******* thread

Winter Derby
Mutakayyef 7/2 (Betfred & Totesport)

Anyone with an account with these really needs a piece of this. Can't believe they haven't cut this today. It's my biggest bet for a while purely based on the 7/2 being completely the wrong price.

Selections? No. You must abide by the rules. This is not the let's have a guess thread.

Rules

No Opinions

No Guessing

Winter Derby

Anyone with an account with these really needs a piece of this. Can't believe they haven't cut this today. It's my biggest bet for a while purely based on the 7/2 being completely the wrong price.

The likely winner in what looks like an awful renewal.

Winter Derby

I'm on...not the way I could have seen me spending Sunday morning! Surely a chance to lay off for a freebie.

Rules

Post Winners that are absolute max bet material

No Drifters

No Opinions

No Guessing

If you're told to get off my ******* thread, get off my ******* thread

So are your guesses better than everyone elses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back