The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out if the interview is real or fiction.

Sadly my current conclusions would not be appreciated on a "will win" thread unless you were of a mind to lay them.

I don't do fiction.

Good luck, Slim. Don't be too hard on yourself and remember to come up for air sometimes.

i was the third part of that trio. it was so thrilling and entertaining and occasionally surreal, one could write a story about it and maybe i will sometime. you are a good guy Slim.

Great read that. Well done you three. As someone who can offer nothing to the will win thread (except the bookies in my case) I'd still be up for the WhatsApp group if there's room for a little un. Cheers

Excellent post Slim, brightened up an other wise gloomy Sunday morning.

I'm up for being thrown a bone every now and then too.

I think that is a reasonable request.

SlimChance - Mr Ketamine
fonz - Mr Steven Seagal
Desert Orchid - Mr PP Implacable
littlelad - Mr Rancid
Double Handful - Mr D Cup
Granger - Mr Fallen Identity
Grasshopper - Mr Woodbine
an capall - Mr Brugge
tiggers1972 - Mr Issa
Grey - Mr White
Seanyboy01 - Mr Samples

Ok, no code name but will offer a perspective on special bets to a WhatsApp group if that's useful.

the lyrics
"We skipped the light fandango,
threw cartwheels across the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowds called out for more "

could have written about you Slim.
Wonderful read; thanks for sharing.

Thanks Eddie, Art and all for the replies. I had thought about deleting the post a few hours after posting it.

Back to business although this won't please everyone.

American Football

Longest Kickoff Return
Atlanta EVS

I have doube checked this with my sources in Las Vegas. It is between -175 and -145 over there. There is sound logic why Atlanta should be odds on in this market.

Thanks Eddie, Art and all for the replies. I had thought about deleting the post a few hours after posting it.

Back to business although this won't please everyone.

American Football

Longest Kickoff Return
Atlanta EVS

I have doube checked this with my sources in Las Vegas. It is between -175 and -145 over there. There is sound logic why Atlanta should be odds on in this market.

You don't like 'the colour of Lady Gaga's hair' market then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back