The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

and managed to nick a 2-2 draw so then the tie was there for the taking even with a handful of first team players but none :blink:

Anyhow, schoolboy error as I normally steer clear of any sort of cup match for that very reason. The difference being when I see the line up for Cheltenham I haven't got a scooby who they are anyhow so wouldn't know first team or youth :)

what is the reason for the other stable runner Slim?

my view of DNW is that he is a 6f horse..or one that wouldn't want a 7f race race run at at a proper lick..that last run was a slowly run affair for instance....the other stable runner your pal tal...whenever it runs at 7f seems to make the pace...that would be ok if it were only one that may do so..could dicate a slow one. Rattling Jewel is a front runner at 7f out of the rest of them. Will depend what RJ does pace wise here that could affect DNW?

or have they just arranged for YPT to set a steady one to set race up for DNW

Runs over 5f at Dundalk 17.30 today.... 7lb claimer aboard, along with stablemate Your Pal Tal :confused:

Last edited:
Church Field 5.25 Doncaster Friday

Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger boy :whistle:

Just over a year ago I passed on information received about this one albeit he didn't win. I didn't realise he had changed hands tbh and looking back to his two January runs he ran abysmaly for his new trainer. Some dramatic improvement today though.

Carlisle 3:30 Run Ructions Run

RRR will have no problem winning in novice chase company against this opposition.

Last edited:
El Beau's target if he proves good enough is the Swinton Hurdle I'm told but he'll need a better rating to be sure he gets in than he has at present.

Runs at Haydock today and should run well

El Beau 12/1 EW

This thread is worse than useless...I hope no one listens to it!! Longer members will know it's shite but newer ones.....don't bother

Last edited:
Back