The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Slim

what do you think to Ruler Of France in the 2.10?

Through Tom Dooley has nothing to fear from Glory Boy...and AOB has a line to both of those but his runner isn't being backed..if his shortened then you would think they feel it can beat both but as it is ROF looks like a strong will win candidate do you think?

Slim

Through Tom Dooley has nothing to fear from Glory Boy...and AOB has a line to both of those but his runner isn't being backed..if his shortened then you would think they feel it can beat both but as it is ROF looks like a strong will win candidate do you think?

I think he will win. The Weld horse is no good.

Slim

Be careful with those henry's on soft ground

I hope your right EC.

Laid the O'Brien runner @ 3.45 earlier.

In a price range up to 3/1, the stable has had 3 winners from 20 runs but at odds of 4/7,1/2,2/5, which looks poor to me.

I had faith in slim on saturday......
You can't let one setback dent your faith, though. It's the bigger picture that matters.

I see you haven't been on the forum that long, fonz. It takes time but you will eventually get to distinguish the guessers and chancers from those whose motives are much more 'helpful'.

I would be very reluctant to put anything on this thread as I have no 'sources'. I did think about putting Dashing Star up on Saturday but chickened out because I couldn't with hand on heart declare that it 'will win'.

You can't let one setback dent your faith, though. It's the bigger picture that matters.

I see you haven't been on the forum that long, fonz. It takes time but you will eventually get to distinguish the guessers and chancers from those whose motives are much more 'helpful'.

I would be very reluctant to put anything on this thread as I have no 'sources'. I did think about putting Dashing Star up on Saturday but chickened out because I couldn't with hand on heart declare that it 'will win'.

Yeah I know mate,I was half joking when I posted that anyway joining this forum has been enjoyable and we are all in the same boat loving the turf and finding or helping each other find the winners, i could probably count on one hand the amount of people I know with even a passing interest in the game.

Yeah I know mate,I was half joking when I posted that anyway joining this forum has been enjoyable and we are all in the same boat loving the turf and finding or helping each other find the winners, i could probably count on one hand the amount of people I know with even a passing interest in the game.

Where's the like button on this thing?

Back