The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Frog, please don't be guessing on here mate, you need to be on the what are you backing today thread unless you are placing a very large stake on your selection and have some knowledge from connections that it will win.

Frog, please don't be guessing on here mate, you need to be on the what are you backing today thread unless you are placing a very large stake on your selection and have some knowledge from connections that it will win.

hey,

sorry i never relized, can you link me to the proper thread and remove my post?

thanks.

Ha ha, don't listen to ec1, its on the same page as this thread, click on general racing topics, top left and then look for the one titled what are you backing today.

Frog, unfortunately you were misdirected, your post ended up on the FF forum. Unfortunately to post selections on there you need to be of a certain standard, way beyond the standard you might find on here.
Good luck with your selection, but if it does end up running like an elephant, don't worry you'll be right at home on here.
Most of this lot couldn't tip **** off a shovel, something we have proven time after time after time, and they all know it too. :lol:

Frog, unfortunately you were misdirected, your post ended up on the FF forum. Unfortunately to post selections on there you need to be of a certain standard, way beyond the standard you might find on here.
Good luck with your selection, but if it does end up running like an elephant, don't worry you'll be right at home on here.
Most of this lot couldn't tip **** off a shovel, something we have proven time after time after time, and they all know it too. :lol:

Read the thread

Us lads on here put really money down and move markets. Your boys tip favs.

NOW GET OFF MY THREAD

Not posted in ages and had to wait until my contact told me they are on, but COASTAL PASSAGE in the 5.30 at Thirsk today is expected to win. This was given no ride in a seller and could have been 2nd had Philip Prince asked for a bit more. Off a great mark and loves this ground, the right people have bet this today.

Not posted in ages and had to wait until my contact told me they are on, but COASTAL PASSAGE in the 5.30 at Thirsk today is expected to win. This was given no ride in a seller and could have been 2nd had Philip Prince asked for a bit more. Off a great mark and loves this ground, the right people have bet this today.

No ****, Sherlock.

My advisory balloon tells me that all the mugs will be backing Coastal Passage at Thirsk tonight, before the real players lay it heavily before the off. When it gets stuffed, connections will presumably claim it hadn't recovered from the colic which was the official reason for it being withdrawn at Southwell yesterday, with the back up option that he's a heavy-topped horse who gets unbalanced going downhill (the excuse offered for the negative riding instructions at Leicester the other day). Always trust the balloon. :ninja:

Rory, I was puzzled by your first response to Flame's post, until you added the ratioanle behind your derogatory, sarcastic remark.

I don't know if you and Chris have 'history', but in essence are you saying he is trying to put us all away ?

I used to enjoy reading his 'coal-face' contributions and find it hard to understand why you take such a view ?

Rory can have his own opinions , my contact who rung me at 10.30 saying he had to be on today tells me this will win. Also confidently said Blurred Vision in the first at Sandown is very nice and won't be far away. I passed on what I was told , Rory's comments are his opinions and entitled to them.

Back