The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Is Digger not OTB's new incarnation?

Who really knows? Its only marble who gets stick for having numerous reincarnations.

Speaking of marble, I tryed to open him an account last week, not surprisingly it wasn't given a nod and wink by the admin.

Phil Neigh would have sorted that.

Is Digger not OTB's new incarnation? If it is then I'm in. Dave is a sauve,sophisticat from North of the border with an eye for the ladies. He can be generally found carrying Grasshopper home on a shield after various battles with the bookies and the liquor. All round good egg and judge.... I'm in!!!

That's DaveG isn't it...Digger is sound too though...

Categorically denying ever carrying Grassy around on anything. Ever !! :blink:

Digger was OTB.

This is not to be confused with On The Bridle.

Digger's real-life handle is Dave, surname starting with a G.

This is not to be confused with TH's very own 'Dave G', who has never carried me home on anything....ever.

Digger is exactly the kind of louche, transient, lothario, described by On The Bridle earlier in the thread.

This is not to be confused with Leslie Phillips or Terry-Thomas.

I am Grasshopper. I am not Zlatan.

I hope this clarifies matters. :cool:

PS. Mark Webber will win the Injin Grand Prix (13/2)

Informed or form?

Informed.

They've had a lot of problems with him but have him right now after recent operation. On a nice mark and has plenty of ability. The ground and trip are ideal and they're confident if he puts in a clear round he'll be winning.

Not posted on this thread before and will no doubt be my last if it doesn't win, but genuine info.

Informed.

They've had a lot of problems with him but have him right now after recent operation. On a nice mark and has plenty of ability. The ground and trip are ideal and they're confident if he puts in a clear round he'll be winning.

Not posted on this thread before and will no doubt be my last if it doesn't win, but genuine info.

That's a fair reply. Thanks.

Informed.

Just a coincidence?

junk mail said:
INSIDE RAIL GOLD SERVICE

A great run of results lately and the service continues to throw up regular winners. We are sending today's email free to all list subscribers. Please feel free to sign-up for a full 30 day trial using the link below and get all information for 30 days for free.

Just the one piece of information today and connections are very bullish about his chances so we will be supporting him today.

THURSDAY 24th OCTOBER

Today's bets:

SHOCKINGTIMES (SOUTHWELL 1.30) - 3 POINT WIN - 6/1 AVAILABLE

Today's information:

SOUTHWELL 1.30
SHOCKINGTIMES - We have had a fair few problems with him and it has been a long, hard road to get him right again. He has been showing us some very positive signs at home though lately and we feel we have him as good as we can get him now. He is on a nice mark and he does have plenty of ability. The ground and trip should be ideal for him and we're confident that provided he puts in a clear round he will be he one they all have to beat today.

Full 100% free 30 day trial - http://www.theinsiderail.co.uk/signup.html

Regards
The Inside Rail

As I said earlier this thread has become a parody. If you're not Slim Chance, the Robin Hood of giving good information to the poor for nothing but good will, than get the **** off my thread.

I'm off to be sick. This thread is a joke an absolute ******* joke. If you cunts want gratification buy a ******* dog.

Informed.

Well done.

Thanks very much, Ricko, and well done. Took VC's 9/2 earlier without BOG. Though I'm not complaining. :)

Slim, the thread started out a fine restaurant and, while there have been fears of it turning into a soup kitchen, there are still times when the head chef has to eat his words.

Thanks very much, Ricko, and well done. Took VC's 9/2 earlier without BOG. Though I'm not complaining. :)

Slim, the thread started out a fine restaurant and, while there have been fears of it turning into a soup kitchen, there are still times when the head chef has to eat his words.

I'm saying nothing ;)

As I say first time i've posted on the thread. The horse had a back operation a couple of months back and they thought he was back to something like his best and would take all the beating today. I'd never try to put anyone away and just glad the horse backed it up.

Lads,

Lets be serious here. Is this thread for selections that are in most of your spam folders today? The result of the race does not matter.

Back