The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
great stuff Martin. I placed money in bet365 account to take the price of 7's and when I went to place bet, they had changed to sp only so I withdrew the money and went to VC instead ( BOG ). also had a small double with MLMROB's selection, so that;s my weekend away paid for. Cheers again and keep up the good work chaps!!

Oi, Slim, get off Martin's ******* thread!

Oh how eaten fruit is soon forgotten.

Take away the point to point form and Martin has nothing, NOTHING I tell you!

Mind you the last one he put up was beat in a photo do he deserved a touch today. Superb tipping.

I missed the fancy prices so didn't bother (fecking company wide meeting). Well done Martin, any more of them? :)

Think that Robin Will could be well handicapped off 119, friend down that way thinks otherwise though. Hood has been the making of him in points and he has the main man up tomorrow, 13/2 best price at the moment.

I'd just like to state, for the record, this thread has been a spiffing wheeze, for a variety of different reasons.

Lang may its lum reek, as some might say.

Grassy will never die....if he does i hope the burn em so we can all enjoy him. Thanks again Martin. Lovely pick up today.

what? a barbecue?

No thanks. After a life of deep fried mars bars and buckfast wine he will taste disgusting

and i dont know what bit you want to eat

Totally off thread, I remember being at Newton Abbot donkeys years ago watching a horse called Irish Stamp win under Mark Dwyer I think :blink:

Legendary tipping Martin!!! Very well done and exactly what the thread needed. Back to what it was set up for.

This sort of comment on this thread are starting to **** me off. It's for the very reason that some of us take the time to think deeply about betting and have the ability to think outside the box (in comparision to the rubbish tipping of the Racing Post) that this thread is such a success. You ******* leeches can either pipe down or get off my ******* thread.

Excellent Stampy....Slim was marking my card on this one for days....it now obvious who's pulling the strings around here...:ninja:

Stampy gets more love on here because he's a nice guy. I can't help myself pointing out the leeches.

The strings are in my hand, the sooner the goons realise it the sooner they can get off my ******* thread.

This sort of comment on this thread are starting to **** me off. It's for the very reason that some of us take the time to think deeply about betting and have the ability to think outside the box (in comparision to the rubbish tipping of the Racing Post) that this thread is such a success. You ******* leeches can either pipe down or get off my ******* thread.

The title of the the thread is not 'betting strategies' is it?? No! It was set up for winners. There's plenty of other threads u can set up to fire essays at each other. I'm no fuckin leech by the way. I'm in Australia and don't bet. I'm merely interested in people's info and have respect for those who selectively put their 'balls on d line' fancies be that from info or form analysis. From that perspective its been great following the thread. The other **** I, personally, would rather was discussed elsewhere.

Back