The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
The title of the the thread is not 'betting strategies' is it?? No! It was set up for winners. There's plenty of other threads u can set up to fire essays at each other. I'm no fuckin leech by the way. I'm in Australia and don't bet. I'm merely interested in people's info and have respect for those who selectively put their 'balls on d line' fancies be that from info or form analysis. From that perspective its been great following the thread. The other **** I, personally, would rather was discussed elsewhere.
]

Being in Australia does not give you immunity form being a leech.

Rebel Fitz 2.40 Cheltenham

I hope not! I have Third Intention in a double with Rum And Butter in the 2.10 and a treble with Twirling Magnet in the 3.50.

(Third Intention is effectively a second-season chaser getting 8lbs from a novice. He doesn't win often but does have winning course form and has obviously been taking on some very classy opponents. Not a will-win bet (as I don't have info beyond the form book) but a value one imo.

Slim has been getting his bags emptied on a regular basis for the first time in a while...the delectable young lady needs to be thanked...Slim is now an altogether more agreeable philosophical creature...

I hope not! I have Third Intention in a double with Rum And Butter in the 2.10 and a treble with Twirling Magnet in the 3.50.

(Third Intention is effectively a second-season chaser getting 8lbs from a novice. He doesn't win often but does have winning course form and has obviously been taking on some very classy opponents. Not a will-win bet (as I don't have info beyond the form book) but a value one imo.

Oh well, another two bets bite the dust. I thought McCoy was a touch ever-confident but a couple of moderate jumps didn't help any and he and the winner were miles clear. Daryll Jacobs got his tactics spot on and deserved the win.

Still, the 5/2 best the SP :rolleyes:

Third Intention is effectively a second-season chaser getting 8lbs from a novice. He doesn't win often but does have winning course form and has obviously been taking on some very classy opponents. Not a will-win bet (as I don't have info beyond the form book) but a value one imo.

Well it was at 5/2 last night! 11/8 isn't my thing but I did reckon it would beat the fav. :lol:

As at least with one other persons on this thread, I went with VC for The Rattler O'Brien.

Took 5's, drifts to 9/1 SP. I get paid out at 9/1, but today get an email saying no more BOG for me. I suspect tighter restrictions are imminent now as well. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Doesn't leave me with much. SJ for mediocre wagers, maybe, and Totesport which I've never bothered with. The rest are so restricted, it's a waste of time logging in, though VC might still stand me a half decent bet, dunno.

Anyway, due to the drift on The Rattler O'Brien, has anyone else lost BOG with VC?

Apologies for glogging up the thread, but it is related.

I did back it with VC, but took 15-2 so the drift had less impact. Still have BOG as far as I'm aware.

I'm not sure my stakes are high enough to worry them to be honest (typically bet £20 or £30 ew) though I must've won a good four figures from them over the past couple of years.

"Can you not get on with Betfair?"

I could if I joined again, but it's not really my cup of tea, Harry. Tried it once years ago, and missed out on a huge gamble while I was scratching around with it early (trying to grab extra half points for tenners about the horse, thinking I was being clever).

Looks like it was just me that lost the VC BOG then, Benny. Thinking back, 365's email saying they were restricting me (the others just did it without notice), was after I'd actually gone through a lean spell, then something similar happened with a BOG winner.

It must really **** them off.

I'll get off the ******* thread now. :) I was just curious what happened to others.

Wow, a new poster with a fav!

After you:whistle:

Is Digger not OTB's new incarnation? If it is then I'm in. Dave is a sauve,sophisticat from North of the border with an eye for the ladies. He can be generally found carrying Grasshopper home on a shield after various battles with the bookies and the liquor. All round good egg and judge.... I'm in!!!

That's DaveG isn't it...Digger is sound too though...

Back