The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Sick to **** of educating you ******* inferiors and then taking **** on other threads for being myself. You cunts are lucky I waste my time on here. Now **** off and don't be annoying me.

And get the **** off my thread too.

Last edited:
Delighted for you Benny .......take a rest mate

WELL DONE SLIM!!!!!!

Thanks - you know those days where you fancy four or five quite strongly and you think "this could be costly if I've got this wrong". Well, I got it wrong today. Pure oxygen at Donny was the big bet that went awry.

Anyway, disaster averted thanks to Lord Slim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a good time to remind people that I only got 4 people interested into entering a syndicate with me to back my card.

Last edited:
Church Field was trying which is no more than I ever ask of a bet.

HAND would have won a lot further with a clear run. Super stuff, Slim.

Church Field was trying which is no more than I ever ask of a bet.

Trust me DO there's more than one way of stopping a horse and Jonjo knows them all.

Oldest trick in the book..Drop a few hints in the right places, send them to the races a bit short of work on unsuitable ground, be seen to be trying your best with the full knowledge you can't possibly win because the horse is certain to blow up...............Do not let this horse out of your sight mate he's a surefire winner when wanted.

Yes, I can accept all that, Tanlic.

In this case, all I'm saying is that watching the race I was satisfied that I was getting a run for my money, and that is all I ask for when I punt.

I'd have thought any half intelligent trainer knows all the ways to stop a horse..if they don't then they aren't very bright..the fact that Jonjo knows them isn't some kind of badge of smartness he has..it just means he's no different to anyone else in the smartness area.

The number of very short priced horses and gambles on his horses doesn't lead me to believe he is very smart at actually running them to win when wanted though..so to me he isn't really that good all round. Not much point getting a horse to lose for 5 races...then when its supposed to win..it gets beat

winning when wanted..does take a bit more doing than running horses down the field. Any daft bugger can make sure horses don't win.

Last edited:
Maybe a lot of them are losing when wanted though, EC?

Much easier to arrange, though trickier to get paid, I suppose.

Got a text about Final Gift ten minutes ago (Lep 16:25)......has been backed from 4's into 2's this morning with B365

not following that ..expand:)

Stable puts it about that x horse is ready to win............,.the good word spreads........the Exchange prices tumbles - layers are all connected to stable........the horse is fed a steak-pie-supper and a gallon of Irn-Bru before it leaves the yard........and blows in the race.

Conspiracy theory, or legitimate training approach - you tell me? :lol:

Last edited:
Back