The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date

I backed it and thought it didn't stay but a bookmaker on course who stands there every Friday thought it wasn't off. I'm not so sure but I'd respect his opinion.

I was more interested in how you approached a race from a form angle then it being anything remotely close to a 'Will Win' message.

Last edited:
You'd love to know what I know you joker.
Your life experience extends to landing a few piffling bets.

I, on the other hand, have been to Nice and the isles of Greece, where I sipped champagne on a yacht. And I've been to Georgia, and California, and anywhere else I could run.

In fact, I've even been to Paradise......though, strangely, I've never been to me.

Last edited:
Your life experience extends to landing a few piffling bets.

I, on the other hand, have been to Nice and the isles of Greece, where I sipped champagne on a yacht. And I've been to Georgia, and California, and anywhere else I could run.

In fact, I've even been to Paradise......though, strangely, I've never been to me.

God bless us. A neighbour back home tells the story of their being 60,000 people in Cheltenham in 2002 to see Istabraq land his 4th Chanpion Hurdle but he spotted one lad entering the betting ring and removed his shoe to place a bet. I was just 18 years old but already thinking big. Sipping champagne while getting anally raped by your Greek man friend is not something I aspire to.

God bless us. A neighbour back home tells the story of their being 60,000 people in Cheltenham in 2002 to see Istabraq land his 4th Chanpion Hurdle but he spotted one lad entering the betting ring and removed his shoe to place a bet. I was just 18 years old but already thinking big. Sipping champagne while getting anally raped by your Greek man friend is not something I aspire to.

Its only rape if you say no Slim!

The reference was clearly lost on you, Slim; demonstrating once again that your life experience is as thin as the soles of your Cheltenham shoes.

Thinking big is an admirable trait, and one that all swashbucklers should aspire to. You have promise, and I will be happy to have you as my Paduwan, in order that your education can continue in the correct manner.

Grasshopper, it's one of few songs from over thirty years ago that I remember so well for their lyrics (lyrics that are deep-ish and seemed to speak to my soul at the time --corny as that sounds).

Now, I'll "get off his f***ing tread". :o

Back