The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
About 15 years ago a local trainer got a handicapper from Newmarket that he thought was useful.The plan was to get a few duck eggs and then go for a touch.First time out he was well undercooked so the plan was to make the early running and drop tamely away - unfortunately nobody told the horse and he galloped on resolutely -paying over 400/1 on the tote.
Turned out to a very good horse.

Maybe a lot of them are losing when wanted though, EC?

Much easier to arrange, though trickier to get paid, I suppose.

The both of you need shot at dawn:D

JP wouldn't lay one of his own for all the tea in China and neither would Jonjo (these days) his arse wouldn't even touch the ground.....cut out the comic book stuff and stick to reality.

Yes, I can accept all that, Tanlic.

In this case, all I'm saying is that watching the race I was satisfied that I was getting a run for my money, and that is all I ask for when I punt.

I wanted to back him pre race but missed the price-I place laid him at 6/4 early in the race when I saw the ride he was getting.

Should be renamed the "Will Win at one price for me, and another for you" thread.

Put-away-merchantry of the highest order. It's beneath most good, decent, hard-working people.

There are only 4 reasons you should post on the WILL WIN THREAD:

1) To congragulate Slim Chance on another winner
2) To tell Slim Chance that you know that he KNOWS
3) To tell Slim Chance that despite the horse some how losing you appreciate beating the SP by over 40%
4) To tell the forum you're having a monster bet by you're standards or have reliable information which has stood the test of time and your bank balance

Otherwise **** OFF

A timely reminder to you ******* inferiors.

Judge me if it fails to win, fu*cko. Until then, shut your hole.

Well done on absolutely disgracing yourself on a thread not worthy of such an inferior being. Lets make a few things clear:

1) You know **** all about racing
2) You know **** all about betting
3) The last warm tip your mate who text you had was the tip of his knob when he didn't shake three times after taking a ****.
4) Tipping a yack that has been backed into 2/1 that drifts out to 4/1 and gets run over on this thread is so embarrassing that I urge you to Google 'tall bridge location' and jump the **** of it.
5) SlimChance is the King of Dundalk, the Magician of Meydan, the Linda Lovelace of unraced 2 year olds and pound for pound the undisputed champion of the forum.
6) SlimChance served his apprenticeship, done his networking, played the game and worked all his genius into one beautiful thread where inferiors can follow him in and appreciate his brilliance.

So stop filling these pages with ******* drivel you useless ******* cunts.

It's abundantly obvious to all that I am the moral victor of our exchanges - today, yesterday and tomorrow - and consequently I shall continue to pollute your f*cking thread with my f*ck-wittery, as and when I see f*cking fit, you mardy c*nt.

PS. All hail Slim etc.

Last edited:
It's abundantly obvious to all that I am the moral victor of our exchanges - today, yesterday and tomorrow - and consequently I shall continue to pollute your f*cking thread with my f*ck-wittery, as and when I see f*cking fit, you mardy c*nt.

PS. All hail Slim etc.

Get off this feckin thread!

Game, set and match to Slim, that little exchange has made me chuckle.
Might have to start referring to Grasshopper as Slim's biatch!

Last edited:
Back