The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
I was a place only chicken so its a winner for me on whats personally been an excellent betting day, the info is appreciated as always.

That's very reassuring to know you lost nothing when I done my rocks betting like men should.

Gotta admit I am scared shitless of having a large bet without security on any 2 year old ever since I lost may balls on a "This isthe best 2yo in the yard and will not get beat" horse called Nathaniel and some unknown monkey called Frankel or something kicked his ass:D

Big difference between Newmarket maidens and wafer thin Irish maidens. She was a win bet today. No doubt about it.

Last edited:
Gotta admit I am scared shitless of having a large bet without security on any 2 year old ever since I lost may balls on a "This isthe best 2yo in the yard and will not get beat" horse called Nathaniel and some unknown monkey called Frankel or something kicked his ass:D

You fool :whistle:

:lol:

I was talking with a few lads about this maiden the other day. I watched it live on the TV at the time and Jesus you could tell the Stoute horsehad ran into an absolute tool.

A tool alright. Had a Gold Cup winner in that race too. He was of course a Gosden horse Nathaniel. Roll on next year for when the kids hit the scene.
I laugh at his Royal Lodge every time, just ridiculous.

Back