The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
unfortunately not today...,be interesting to see what mark this will get..the last run makes her a lot better than 63..no fluke..maybe today came to quick ...but if this doesn't get hammered by handicapper it needs bearing in mind over the next few weeks

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Slim Chance is still looking in here, but if you are - will you be more careful when you are walking to work in the morning - I nearly creamed you today when you veered of a straight line just after the David Lloyd gym entrance. You need cheek pieces at least.

Admittedly it would be a aptly great street for you to pop your clogs. Beaver Row.

What ******* gym?

I'm not sure if Slim Chance is still looking in here, but if you are - will you be more careful when you are walking to work in the morning - I nearly creamed you today when you veered of a straight line just after the David Lloyd gym entrance. You need cheek pieces at least.

Admittedly it would be a aptly great street for you to pop your clogs. Beaver Row.

Did it occur to you to give me a lift or am I too working class for you to pick up?

Its an absolute **** of a walk everyday. Too much traffic and I have to cross the road twice because of the gay no footpath where you're talking about. Please keep in mind I was probably hungover or suffering from sleep deprivation from watching NBA until 6am.

Donnybrook is a hole.

Last edited:
Bantry was done no favours in the closing stages -- being carried across the track.

Rishi excelled himself in a post-race interview with John Magnier, btw. Anybody hear it?

Rishi: "So, John, Ballydoyle tomorrow. What are "his" chances?
Magnier: "It is a "she"."

monstous performance

put the write up on the other thread..forgot to put it here

Elronaq is near enough good enough to win a listed race...nemoralia will need to run a 90+ FTO to beat it..

backed at 2.48 earlier..should be odds on here

EC , just a question about that last race at Newmarket. Princess Tandey is 1.34 to place in the 4 places market with 7 runners. This is flipping nuts, am I right?

Guys, betfair offer 4 places market in a lot of races where it might not be expected. I don't know what else I can say. If u want an email of a a screenshot by all means let me know.

I thought it was between this horse and the fav but the 4 place price was nuts (1.34). The 3 place price was 1.78.

Back