This and That...

... and if you could randomly bring my random photo thread back to the front page, that would be great. I spent a lot of time on that ****!

Have a look on the labs chat forum. There are ways of posting direct which I used to do, forget how now. You are meant to submit a photo and wait till it's approved but stuff that. Or you could send a PM to The Leopard and he'll sort you out. My thread will soon drop off the page knowing the intractable people who populate chit chat.

Or, you could use my thread that you resurrected as a testing ground. Yes, do that! :D

Armed with some clues from Labs Chat, the random photo thread would really be a good place to test them :)

Hey Nathan, who is this Billy Plumber that you speak of? Is it a Plumber called Billy? Great stuff :lol:

And as you did me half a favour on the other forum... you need to be saying 'would have' and not 'would of' if you are conversing with people like GM and gamble.. or anyone really. Quits x

You trying to post a picture of Worzel Gummidge in the other place, Nathan? Don't think you've got the hang of it yet.

Shame gamble never posts on this forum; he may be a shite detective, but his other posts in general more than make up for that - especially when he's had a few krones :lol:

That's not dissing gamble, mind. I've enjoyed his company on all the horse racing forums for many years. Myself using various names for the different forums, or sometimes on the same forum, like a lot of people - But Johnny Gamble (apart from his short second coming on betfair) has always been gamble and fair play to him for that. But he should really have handed in his badge when he thought that I'd made a spoof Ian Davies account on TRF a few years ago. But that's another story...

Hope he's not spat the dummy out, Nathan. I enjoyed Madame Swish anyway, not seen that episode for a while.

Tea and biscuit type man. May not always have been a lemon puff, could have been a big krone man but age has caught up. Now picked up his personal pewter mug from his local and it lies at the back of the cupboard, he may catch a glimpse of it as he reaches for the cocoa. hth

I’M A WORDFARTER
A TWISTED MIRESTARTER
I’LL PULL YOU DOWN
LEMON PUFF TOUGH
NEVER ENDING
BODY BENDING
NIGHTMARE STUFF
NO ROOM FOR LAUGHTER
I PLAY IT ROUGH
I’M THE HYDE IN YOUR RIDE
THE LORD IN YOUR FLIES
CRY BABY CRY I’M
THE BUMP IN YOUR RIDE
A HIT’EM SPLIT ‘EM
MIRESTARTER
I’M A WORDFARTER
A TWISTED MIREMARTYR

Brilliant stuff from gamble

R I P Keith Flint

I’M A WORDFARTER
A TWISTED MIRESTARTER
I’LL PULL YOU DOWN
LEMON PUFF TOUGH
NEVER ENDING
BODY BENDING
NIGHTMARE STUFF
NO ROOM FOR LAUGHTER
I PLAY IT ROUGH
I’M THE HYDE IN YOUR RIDE
THE LORD IN YOUR FLIES
CRY BABY CRY I’M
THE BUMP IN YOUR RIDE
A HIT’EM SPLIT ‘EM
MIRESTARTER
I’M A WORDFARTER
A TWISTED MIREMARTYR

Brilliant stuff from gamble

R I P Keith Flint

More genius every time I look at them, but probably only took gamble a few minutes of his precious time :D

'All – we are having some issues at the minute – site running slow and Internal Server Errors being reported. Currently under investigation.'

It's never really run smoothly since you were given the key to the door a dozen or more years ago, Mac. Yet it ran as smooth as clockwork under the management of Craig How can this possibly be? (rhetorical)

Hand in the key and **** off.... Please :)

Back