This and That...

Only one more chance for this season but the good thing about NA shutting up shop is that Exeter will soon be open for business.

Hope to get to Exter at some point [is it far from Dartmouth??]; however. just off to America now!

You do get about, Moe! Never been to America myself, have a great time and don't lose too much if you're Vegas bound :lol:

Dartmouth to Exeter races should be about a 45 minute drive. Just follow the A38 and look for the sign to the track at top of Haldon Hill. It's about 5 miles this side of Exeter going from Dartmouth.

An ugly personality can easily destroy a pretty face.

Very true that is.

I always rule the yanks out first as they never do well on CBB, till now. I knew nothing of Gary Busey but he was great value as a HM.

Saw part 2 of deaf Jon, he's very watchable, maybe not on the Busey scale of watchable, but he's got that certain something :lol: Any more?

Yes; I've seen bits of it again [I'm still living in a day for night sort of way]. Followed on from the Duran Duran programme. Now, I spent a very pleasant evening chatting to a guy in San Francisco about all the great bands that had started out in Birmingham and, blow me, I'd forgotten that Duran Duran came from Brum. I now want to get out my 'best of Duran Duran' cd and play it full blast but the S.O. is fast asleep. [I know you'll question the term 'great band' used with reference to Duran Duran but I loved them then and now, along with Aha].

Yes Moe, Brummies indeed. I vaguely remember Spandau Ballet having a single out at the same time as Duran Duran and saying that the only threat to them was a bunch of Brummies :)

Mark Kermode said there's a really good film out about Spandau Ballet; I may wait till it works it's way to BBC4 though.

Re youtube. Not the reply with quote, the one next to it second on the right in reply box. Just copy link as usual then click on the icon second right as above. Paste the link in the box that says 'enter your video clip' then press ok.

It really is that easy!

Will post one I've posted before via tinypic (which isn't tiny) and see the difference

011.jpg

Can you stick a donate link up again so I can chuck a score your way as small contribution to the forum < Every little helps ;-)

I can see you in lights, Moe, post a video... it's easy. then I can sleep well x

Hope some of you guys can understand my starting this thread now? It's just for general bits and pieces.

Sometimes one might want to say something without starting a new thread about it :)

Back