Today's Fancy

Very last big priced "hail Mary" fancy for a long time. Nice Dream in the 8:20 at Down Royal. Very poor race and my work-watcher has picked her out from the crown in Dundalk recently. Has previously won a maiden here and got a mark of 63 - runs tonight off 50 after what connections called an "allergy ridden" season last year. 20/1 freely available but very serious health and wealth warnings apply. :whistle:

Just had a look through the race EC as I have an hour to kill and I like Bavarica and E/w I think Diamond Twister has a shout. I'm backing the former to win and the latter to place.

I've been given 4 for today, the first one which I consider the strongest tip but missed it because of work finished 2nd btn 3/4L - The others which I wont be backing but will put up for a bit of interest are:

Pontefract
6:25 - Mont Ras
6:55 - Hong Kong Island

The last one I quite like the info and will be backing 20/80 but small stakes - Haydock 8:45 - Accumulate

Good Luck

8.35 Pontefract-Rio`s Rosanna

1pt Win @ 8-1 [Coral] & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp

Very good run the other week despite stable being out of form

6.25 at Ripon I like the look of Ours e/w. Not one to get heavily involved with though. The front two both have a good chance as well.

I've been given 4 for today, the first one which I consider the strongest tip but missed it because of work finished 2nd btn 3/4L - The others which I wont be backing but will put up for a bit of interest are:

Pontefract
6:25 - Mont Ras
6:55 - Hong Kong Island

The last one I quite like the info and will be backing 20/80 but small stakes - Haydock 8:45 - Accumulate

:adore:

;)

Mossey Joe at 2.3 on Betfair and a place lay of Voodoo Prince at 4/9 are my 2 tonight.Should be an interesting ten minutes.

Back