Today's Fancy

5.35 Leicester-Royal Defence

1pt Win @ 10-1 [Bet365] BOG & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp

Very well treated in a poor race

Going to try an O.T.B. here and go for a big outsider in the 7:00 Ballinrobe - Trainer Noel Meade has had 5 of his last 6 runners win so I can't resist a small e/way on Stigh Collain 25/1 but much bigger on betfair.

AAaaarrrgggghhhh!!!! the feckin' pain.

GUD DAY noticed him being given a very interesting ride first time out this year.

Disappointing last time over 7f. watched the betting this morning saw some interest, into 9/1 in places, but opened at 20/1 on course.

Did everything wrong in the race (slow start, ran green, ran wide) except feckin' win @ 20/1.

I'm going to have a lay down and a good cry - it's not fair I say!!!!:(

Sorry about this post, we've all had this sort of experience, but I had to share.

Long Live The King has been a cashpoint on four legs for me and I am happy to place lay him at odds on in the 830 at Tipp.
The Godolphin hotpot in the 840 might be out of Cape Verdi but he lacked tactical pace om his debut and I am trying to summon up the courage to place lay him at 2/5but if he is odds on in the win market that will do.

Long Live the King runs here instead of Epson on Saturday. Getting him in a derby book at 25/1 was the greatest gift of all time. Worst horse ever to be quoted for the Derby...

Nice one Hezz - I owe you a large drink. It seems like my first winner in about six months!!:lol:

:lol: Good stufff OTB. That's you turned the corner now, kick on!!

Glad you were on as well Pricewise2008. He did it well. Always nice when they go in that easily.

Back