Today's Fancy

2.05 Haydock-Deauville Flyer

1pt Win @ 8-1 [Bet365.BOG] & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp

Been an eyecatcher in both runs so far this season

Not so sure. Some interesting handicaps, my favourite horse in racing makes her reappearance and the best 6/7f horse in soft in Europe runs. Not a great day, but the last few weeks have been pretty good so there's bound to be a little dip in quality and next Friday/Saturday make up for it.

Interesting handicaps and hopefully some informative maidens.

I'm going to put up an each-way treble at Newmarket:

2.20 DIMENSION (an impressive winner on his seasonal reappearance at Kempton)

4.35 RIO GRANDE (was asked a tough question at York taking on previous winners in a novice event, any chance he had went when he missed the break and then showed more greenness when hanging about a furlong out)

5.10 RAVE (improved a lot for his Kempton debut run when running second at 66/1 over this course and distance to Zain Shamardal. Seb Sanders takes over from Patrick Hills)

Not A great day for punting nor racing but have had a go at a few handicaps.

4.10 Haydock Layla Jamil Looks as though she is an improver and went well LTO. 12/1 Ew

New.3.25 Desert Law Unexposed and was a fair price earlier. Maybe money reflects confidence 4/1

Hay. 5.20 Cadeaux Pearl Back to 5f and maybe ready to go in 10lbs lower than final race last year. Though could just as easily be next time. 7/1

agreed Hamm, i liked the look of Catalyze before the race, although he never got into it. hopefully that has blown away the cob webs, and a big run next time out.

good ride from Barzalona, but the idiot on RUK calling for him to be Dettori's replacement is to premature.

Still no better jockey than Frankie in a group race - he's still the only jockey who can win races he shouldn't.

She's my favourite horse in training, and the 7 pounds extra will be hard to carry but Crystal Capella is still a little overpriced at near on 3s. I also like Pipette each way at 18s.

She's my favourite horse in training, and the 7 pounds extra will be hard to carry but Crystal Capella is still a little overpriced at near on 3s. I also like Pipette each way at 18s.

If Spencer had ridden her like Moore did there, the forums would have been in uproar. Poorly placed off a less than true gallop and only half-heartedly shaken up to close, the whip never used at all. Bigger targets ahead I think.

If Spencer had ridden her like Moore did there, the forums would have been in uproar. Poorly placed off a less than true gallop and only half-heartedly shaken up to close, the whip never used at all. Bigger targets ahead I think.

Yes, been meaning to post that but watching the rugby and cricket!

A disgrace to be honest, but I knew my fate a long way out.

People who criticise Spencer are 99% of the time very wide of the mark.

Model County Lass has a great chance to get off the mark, trip ground all look in her favour, not a big price but looks like a sound opportunity.

Im having a couple of bets at Nottingham

2.20-Ace Master 1pt Win @ 9-1 [William Hill.BOG] & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp..Unexposed on turf:o

3.50-My Mate Jake 1pt Win @ 8-1 [Betfred..BOG] & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp..Decent relative speed figure for this trip:mad:.4th

Last edited:
It was just too bad a race for even Apache to find away to lose. He's have been the first horse I would have laid this morning but the clever money came.

Back