Today's Fancy

4.10 Worcester-Deans Grange 1pt Win @ 11-2 [Paddy Power.BOG] & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp

Should do better now chasing for yard who like a punt,so market watch should be of further benefit

Been given Watered Silk in 8:45 Doncaster but as it's a big h'cap, likely fav and second hand info I will only have a fun bet on it - normally wouldn,t back it but the last two I did that on both won :blink:

if my other lay had got beat i was going to lay this one Chef..didn't bother in the end..i thought the race was going to be too tactical for it..which it looked like was the case..tapped for toe off a not lightning pace etc

when you get word for a horse do you look at stuff like whether the horse will be suited to the make up of the race?

i ask beacuse one of the things i've done in the past is look how touted horses do in a race..and if they are disadvantaged its worth watching their next run..if the next race suits them better its surprising how the "word" for them added to a decent pace scenario puts a win on the board..ie you know they were well fancied previous time and only lost due to circumstances..not because the info was not correct

If Watered Silk runs in the next week or so and has a strong pace to run at..it might be a better price..and leave that run behind

Last edited:
Tanfeeth in the first is the best bet of the day for me. 2 length second to Colombian 2 starts back who runs in the French Derby tomorrow. Won his maiden next time out and runs off 88 which seems more than fair. I thought he would be 7/4 or so so 7/1 seems like xmas. I have backed him each way 1/4 odds as there are exactly 8 runners.

A late hout but with now standing out I think Noble Citizen and Damika have a chance in the 2.50 Don. The former is now definitely at a winning weight and looked reasonable LTO so is slightly preferred. Both around 20/1 Betfair

BTW It wqas not my money that move NC's price just now.

Last edited:
if my other lay had got beat i was going to lay this one Chef..didn't bother in the end..i thought the race was going to be too tactical for it..which it looked like was the case..tapped for toe off a not lightning pace etc

when you get word for a horse do you look at stuff like whether the horse will be suited to the make up of the race?

With me it depends on who and where the info comes from and whats contained in the message - I keep a record of contacts results - In this case it was only a 20% strike rate and I'm never keen on southern trained horses in big northern h'caps although I think a southern trainer did win the race but the huge majority of the time a northern trainer will have a nicely h'capped animal running in these races. In the case of Jobe the contact is now 4 from 6 and it was actually given to me as a win bet but I played it safe and put it up e/way because of the price. Unfortunately due to work I normally don't find time to go into the races in depth as often the info comes in late. I used to put all the info up on here but Bar The Bull has taught me the errors of my ways.

i ask beacuse one of the things i've done in the past is look how touted horses do in a race..and if they are disadvantaged its worth watching their next run..if the next race suits them better its surprising how the "word" for them added to a decent pace scenario puts a win on the board..ie you know they were well fancied previous time and only lost due to circumstances..not because the info was not correct

If Watered Silk runs in the next week or so and has a strong pace to run at..it might be a better price..and leave that run behind

Dog tip - Nottingham 10:35 Phillys Lass - fancied by connections to win tonight

put up for interest - I never back them seriously having had greyhounds myself a good few years ago and suffering many disappointments.

Dog tip - Nottingham 10:35 Phillys Lass - fancied by connections to win tonight

put up for interest - I never back them seriously having had greyhounds myself a good few years ago and suffering many disappointments.

5/4 fav - last of 6 and same trainer's other dog won the race - say no more - wont be putting any more dogs up.

Worcester 4:15 Another Puzzle - has had 3 novice chases in much better grade races and now in a h'cap off what could be a decent mark - well btn in his last race but so were the 3rd and 4th but both came out again and finished 1st and 2nd - So the drop in class and the step up in distance on his first h'cap run catches my eye and I'm having a nibble e/way.

Arlington Park usa - Race 2 - No. 8 Phantom Star - expected to go very well. Although I'm unable to get a bet on.

Pg# Horse WIN PLACE SHOW
Phantom Star 7.00 3.60 2.80
Summer Courtship 3.20 2.80
Ofourooneofive

http://www.arlingtonpark.com/racing-wage

Click on - Live Racing Today! then RACE2 to watch replay - he did it very easily.

Last edited:
3:40 Naas

Tarsille EW 12/1 BOG

Dropped down to a nice mark of 82 and showed up well on re-appearance.
Will love the ground and stable going well, especially with these types.

Perming the following in doubles and trebles all at Naas. The selections are in order from the 3:10 onwards.

Hujalea 11/2
Bold Thady Quill 6/1
Requinto 11/8
Teolane 5/6
Joe Eile 8/1
Sugar Baby Love 15/2

yes I am on the tilt

As someone who was on tilt and gambling like a madman for 72 hours up to Saturday night I can sympathize.
Teolane is a penalty kick for me -have had a small bet at evens.

Been given Hollins 7:00 Pontefract - but reading the form it will have to be a career best effort from this 7yo to win this - so a small e/way for me.

Can anybody count how many horses were choked in this race (3:40)? I have counted 4 and have only watched it twice. The problem with even premier handicaps here us to first find out who's trying and work from there!:whistle:

Can anybody count how many horses were choked in this race (3:40)? I have counted 4 and have only watched it twice. The problem with even premier handicaps here us to first find out who's trying and work from there!:whistle:

Collingwood didn't look too busy, and he nearly won!!

Back