Today's Fancy

Sweet - the draw is monstrous in Dundalk - they talked about her as being listed class after her last win - missed the break and couldn't use forcing tactics the last time from a desperate draw - I thought Grey's filly was coming to chin us - she ran another clinker!!

Can I remind the three idiots above that this is the "Today's Fancy Thread" and not a cryptic crossword. Take your clichy orgy else where. In the 8.30 tomorrow Becausewecan can make amends for a heavy defeat at Wolverhampton off a sucidal pace. Dundalk offers a much easier task of making it and with Mark Johnston banging in the winner at Dundak he easily rates the best bet on the card.

Last edited:
Can I remind the three idiots above that this is the "Today's Fancy Thread" and not a cryptic crossword. Take your clichy orgy else where. In the 8.30 tomorrow Becausewecan can make amends for a heavy defeat at Wolverhampton off a sucidal pace. Dundalk offers a much easier task of making it and with Mark Johnston banging in the winner at Dundak he easily rates the best bet on the card.

Can i remind you that your head honcho, idiot no 1 around here.

He may have been if he was running!! Dont think he can looking out over the stable door!!;)

It's an interesting idea for a thread. Who does have the biggest 4/6 Del Boy 11/10 Bar (The Bull).

More cocktail sausages than bangers, then... mind someone doesn't spear you with a little stick at your next party, boys. :(

Back