Today's Fancy

Anyone have any opinions on Credit Swap in the first.

Aidan Coleman writes an article for the Irish Field every week and has dropped several hints that this one has been very well schooled and is ready for action. Not the hottest heat in the world so at around 5/2 he's a bet rather than lay in my opinion. Byerley Bear did it pretty well yesterday and in a good time too - missed him when you tipped him last but thought he was a stonking ew poke at 7/1 in the morning yesterday. Great start to the New Year especially after Barker's romp at Tramore - anybody else impressed by him??

And goes and hoses up!! 6.8 Betfair SP!! Some drift, put me right off. There was a nice few quid for the runner up, so possibly the winner is above average.

I'm not big into jockey bashing but I feel Choc could have won on the second if he had gone about his business-Frascatti Park is hardly known for his battling qualities.

Taken from another site from Mick Fitzgeralds tipping line - should be interesting.
On a personal note I fancy two of Charlie Longsdons horses today.
Leics 2:50 Hidden Keel & 3:50 Be My Light -- both 20/80

Tuesday 4th January 2011, 11am

Good Morning again.

Mick and his expert form team have released a Late Information, Triple Maximum Bet to members of the Best Bet Of The Day Service. These are the strongest possible bets that can be released through this open access channel. This Late Information is actually sent out by direct, instant, SMS text message to full members of the Mick Fitzgerald Service, you are getting them by email, but absolutely free of charge as part of your trial membership package. Mick and the team are 100% Winners in 2011 with Triple Maximum Bets, bets that have an exceptionally high strike rate.

Today’s Triple Maximum Late Information Bet is....

EACH WAY NUMBER 10 ETOILE FILANTE 5.00 KEMPTON
Hot news just through is that "the boys" in the bets room have just had "the word" for this 4 year old filly today, who is running in a handicap for the first time, Chris Catlin is on board and off a mark of just 47 they feel ETOILE FILANTE could be something of a handicap snip in what is essentially a very weak 2 mile event, which they say generally do not take that much winning. A major plunge is expected, so get on asap ,and take the early odds available...THE CURRENT PRICE IS 8/1

Good Luck, Remember if you have any questions please email team@racingdiary.co.uk

Mick and The Team

Taken from another site from Mick Fitzgeralds tipping line - should be interesting.
On a personal note I fancy two of Charlie Longsdons horses today.
Leics 2:50 Hidden Keel & 3:50 Be My Light -- both 20/80

Tuesday 4th January 2011, 11am

Good Morning again.

Mick and his expert form team have released a Late Information, Triple Maximum Bet to members of the Best Bet Of The Day Service. These are the strongest possible bets that can be released through this open access channel. This Late Information is actually sent out by direct, instant, SMS text message to full members of the Mick Fitzgerald Service, you are getting them by email, but absolutely free of charge as part of your trial membership package. Mick and the team are 100% Winners in 2011 with Triple Maximum Bets, bets that have an exceptionally high strike rate.

Today’s Triple Maximum Late Information Bet is....

EACH WAY NUMBER 10 ETOILE FILANTE 5.00 KEMPTON
Hot news just through is that "the boys" in the bets room have just had "the word" for this 4 year old filly today, who is running in a handicap for the first time, Chris Catlin is on board and off a mark of just 47 they feel ETOILE FILANTE could be something of a handicap snip in what is essentially a very weak 2 mile event, which they say generally do not take that much winning. A major plunge is expected, so get on asap ,and take the early odds available...THE CURRENT PRICE IS 8/1

Good Luck, Remember if you have any questions please email team@racingdiary.co.uk

Mick and The Team

Triple Maximum - what a joke :mad:

Would advise not following Fitzy or any other tipping line for that matter Swedish Chef.

If they were any good do you think they'd be telling all and sundry about their selections?

Form study and detective work is the future ;)

Would advise not following Fitzy or any other tipping line for that matter Swedish Chef.

If they were any good do you think they'd be telling all and sundry about their selections?

I couldn't agree more - just put it up for interest really on the fact it was a triple maximum ( triple max???)

I did have a small e/way on it though - but as you say you cant beat studying - fortunately I did a bit of study on Hidden Keel and Be my Light who both ran well so not a bad day.

Hidden Keel won relatively easily at Leicester - good call.

Not sure how you can have a triple maximum, it's either a maximum or it's not.

Martin

And goes and hoses up!! 6.8 Betfair SP!! Some drift, put me right off. There was a nice few quid for the runner up, so possibly the winner is above average.

A Cambridgeshire winner off 87 on his previous outing, I think it's a fair bet he's above average!

Zoeyform being obvious exception.

Really fancy Pyscho today (Thurkes 1.05) but the market is telling me they are going to give Let Yourself Go a nice lead. I've ripped up my docket already...

Have not seen it but on paper he was never a 5/2 shot. I bottled it and put up a lay at 1.44 after backing at 2.72.

If you bet purely on the formbook and do not take a cynical view of market moves you have your max at 5/2. Of course if he got beat...

I've had a poor relationship with Psycho. I tend to break out in a cold sweat and mutter incomprehensibly when I see him running.

Looking at his formlines I think I might have backed him in every race from Feb 08 to April 09. Some losses more painful than others though none insignificant.

Last edited:
Fontwell 2:30

I love Alderbrooks over long distances on heavy ground and there's two in this race

Abbey Dore 5/2 & Alteranthela 12/1

2 singles & a R/F/C :D

Just looking at result of seller at Lingfield -25/1 outsider of 3 trained by Rom Hodges and ridden by Baker.Shame I didn't see betting before the off.

Back