Today's Fancy

They are weighted to be very close but how easy was it for PV last time could have been twice the distance and he is guaranteed to get the fast pace he wants. Like I said 9/2 at the time each way for me with the crown jewels. Crash helmet is on.

Just a temporary blip, Mr Kauto, without doubt. :)
The crown jewels will soon enough be retrieved from the "enemy", I'm sure.

hard game

in the 2.45 at Southwell Dubai Hills is a very similar thing to don't paytheferryman..has won when track was a little slower and is now off a mark of 81...will get taken on for the lead here as well...i'll throw in poor draw as well

i'm laying this one heavy..a decent lay imo at 1.7

Last edited:
Agreed backed everymanforhimself each way won his only run at the track if this blows out time to abandon ship for the day.

Superb - the way he was coming round that final turn for the straight - sooo cool, so cheeky! Looked very classy and very fit.

No idea what chance its got, but Stoneacre Gareth in the 2.50S has been backed from 40/1 into about 4/1, 70 into 5.7 on betfair

The 1.30 Southwell brings together varying course form. First Rock has ran in two 2m bumpers on the fibersand, winning one and finishing third last tine, while Sail Home was a length over C&D in maiden 12 days ago. I just have to side with Sail Home at 9/4.. The drop in trip might not inconvinence First Rock too much but Sail Home could be usefull at this level and I'm willing to take a chance. It's rancid e/w at 9/4 if that's your style.

Good luck today mate.

I think you may well have the winner but fear you could ruin your handicap mark!

Did it nicely. I reckon the race caught my eye after reading Gamala Stan' s post on the forum connections thread.

Quite fancy Quinder Spring in the 2.20 at Catterick – if you forgive the last run he has a progressive profile and looks unexposed. 10-1 seems fair each-way value to me.

Back