Today's Fancy

Wolve 6:10 Belles Beau

Fancy a small e/way this horse on betfair (3places) at nice odds

Has been off for a while but there's a lot to like about his last race when he split Duellist and Adam De Beaulieu over c/d - could be a mid 60 to low 70 horse - being his 3rd run i'll keep stakes small unless market suggests otherwise. Trainer in good form.

Mister Carter is the best value 15/8 shot (powers) available today - his Limerick win over Christmas went under the radar but was very impressive despite running green. With reasonable improvement expected he'll win this! 12:45 Punchestown

Last edited:
I think Silver Gypsy looks a very good price in the 100 at Sandown, that second to L'Accordioniste at Uttoxeter is cracking form. L'Accordioniste's won a very hot handicap at Cheltenham on her last start.

Mister Carter is the best value 15/8 shot (powers) available today - his Limerick win over Christmas went under the radar but was very impressive despite running green. With reasonable improvement expected he'll win this! 12:45 Punchestown

Filth - apologies - Ballyfitz Ew gets me out of jail - the weekend now depends on Prima Vista!!

will have to trun it in today - couldn't pick my nose

Having the same trouble myself - even Adams has let me down in the darts and can barely hit a double - but having one last plunge on the 3:25 Chepstow - Miss Overdrive to win and Caught By Witness to place. Fingers crossed.

Gonna be close to fave for the Totesport after that very impressive indeed. Isn't it funny MC was the one horse i really fancied all day even when he was 15/8 this morning but why do drifts put you off should have doubled up at 7/2.

I'm still trying to work out what Paul Townend was doing. I really like him as a jockey but he has had an iffy month to 6 weeks and most of it seems to be in the Ricci colours.

I'm still trying to work out what Paul Townend was doing. I really like him as a jockey but he has had an iffy month to 6 weeks and most of it seems to be in the Ricci colours.

Watched the race in a Powers shop - missed the start but couldn't believe the price - the punters there were not very happy with his ride - has had some great opportunities for a kid and in fairness has taken most of them but definitely is not the finished article yet. He rode for me on the flat once. It was on a very headstrong horse and the only instruction was to take him down to the start very quietly on his own, last if possible - he proceeded to head out onto the Curragh in the middle of 30 horses and passed all the field at full tilt on the way to the start!!! Finished fifth beaten 2L and denied me a double as another one of mine had won earlier! Didn't even offer an explanation or apology when he came back. Sometimes these young guys know it all!!

Holyrood in the 1:40 at Southwell tomorrow is a pig!! He is odds on on the tissue - a definite lay for all you Betfair boys -I could beat him wearing my wellies on the wrong feet so surely one of the horses in this can do the same if not all of them !!

Holyrood in the 1:40 at Southwell tomorrow is a pig!! He is odds on on the tissue - a definite lay for all you Betfair boys -I could beat him wearing my wellies on the wrong feet so surely one of the horses in this can do the same if not all of them !!

Actually surprised he beat one home!!

well done OTB :cool:

i'm not convinced that don'tpaytheferryman is a good thing in the next..off a mark of 75 now..I'm having a punt on Mediterranean Sea in this

track maybe a little quicker now than ferryman likes as well

Last edited:
Unlucky there. Surely this Prima Vista is a stonking bet in the next got the crown jewels on each way.

Back